2 ~ Chaotic

After you and jin cleaned up the mess made in the kitchen you two managed to make breakfast peacefully. You all squeezed into the small kitchen and ate breakfast, you were glad yugyeom wasn't home considering that you don't think he could fit in the kitchen with everyone. 

After you finished eating you went to your room and changed into a random sweater and pants. You washed up as well but when you checked the time on your phone you ran out of your room. You rushed over to the living room and grabbed your bag knowing you were going to be late for class if you didn't hurry. 

"bye guys, I'll see you after classes" you waved your hand excitedly and rushed out of the small apartment, well you tried to. As soon as you opened to door to run out you saw a hand reach out over your shoulder from behind you and close the door again. 

You turned your head to see jimin leaning over you and he had a very serious look on his face until his crescent like eyes appeared suddenly as he smiled brightly at you. 

"wait, you're forgetting something" jimin said and your heart raced knowing what he wanted. You had tried to leave quickly to avoid this. 

When the boys were pocket sized your had the habit of letting them kiss you on the cheek as a goodbye and greeting but now that they were normal sized you wanted to avoid the habit considering it felt like your heart was going to burst every time.

However, the seven males were set on keeping the old habit for some reason so you blushed heavily and mumbled

"fine" then jimin smiled even brighter and leaned over to kiss your cheek. You blushed heavily at the kiss and tried to calm your beating heart. Like normal it didn't work, every time they did this you felt like you were going to faint. 

Then jin came over and kissed your forehead gently "have a good day y/n" he said softly and you blushed once again.

Yoongi quickly kisses your cheek and then spoke "don't be too clumsy today" he said simply while you laughed and nodded your head.

Of course taehyung tackled you into a tight hug before he kissed your cheek "bye y/n, I'll miss you while you are gone" he had a large boxy smile and hoseok followed his footsteps and kissed your check while he hugging you tightly as well "have fun"

Then there was namjoon. He kissed your forehead like jin and then said "I promise I won't break anything today" you chuckled at his comment and lastly jungkook stood in front of you and quickly kissed your cheek.

"bye y/n, come back quickly" you simple smiled and ruffled his hair. 

Your heart was still racing and you were still blushing but you managed to somewhat calm yourself

"alright, bye guys. I'll be back soon" you yelled out and finally opened your apartment door before running out of your small apartment. 

You traveled down the street happily while you began walking to class.

~

"I feel like my brain is going to explode" taeyong complained while you, jaehyun, and him walked out of class. You three managed to get through the day and decided to walk back home together. 

"seriously, I'm exhausted" jaehyun mumbled out, you yawned and then nodded your head in agreement. 

"at least you don't have seven full grown men running around in your small apartment and breaking the plates in your kitchen in the morning" you grumbled hoping that namjoon did keep his promise and didn't break anything

"whatever, you love living with them" taeyong simply said smirking while you blushed and mumbled "shut up"

It was true, you loved having the extra company in your apartment, even if they were extremely chaotic sometimes. 

"well, I can't believe its already been three months since they have been living with you. Actually I can't believe that they are even really here. Like magical used to be tiny people are now fully grown and living with you, I just can't wrap my head around it" jaehyun breathed out. You and taeyong both sighed and nodded your heads in agreement

You three and yugyeom mutually agreed to just try not to think about the fact that the seven males originally came from a magical world because it literally made your brain hurt more than sitting in classes for a whole day. 

They were magic, that was it and that's what you left as an explanation in your mind. Of course you were still confused by a lot of things but it was much more simple keeping it this way. 

"yeah well I still have trauma from that stupid flower search" taeyong mumbled out and you scuffed

"YOU have trauma. For a week I kept pushing people over who were about to step on dandelions because I was so shocked at the fact that they were some 'rare' flower. I looked like an absolute crazy person, literally no one at school wants to talk to me anymore. They all think I'm 'crazy dandelion girl'...I'm forever alone" you sighed while taeyong laughed while he put his arm around your shoulder

"HA, like anyone wanted to hang out with you before that anyways" you glared at taeyong and was about to smack his arm off your shoulder until you heard a familiar yell

"Y/N, MY LITTLE FLOWER" you blushed heavily at the familiar nickname and looked up to see jungkook waving his hand excitedly. You then turned to see hoseok, the one who made the nickname for you, then of course taehyung had seemed to tag along as well. 

The three of them were happily waving to you but when they saw taeyongs arm slung around your shoulder you watched all three of their faces frown. 

Then your eyes widened when you knew what was going to happen

"jungkook, no don't-" but before you could finish your sentence, poof. 

Taeyong was gone, you looked at jungkook who was smirking as he seemed proud that he managed to teleport taeyong away. 

"JUNGKOOK, you can't just teleport guys away who are close to me" you said frustrated and jungkook sighed

"fine"

Then in an instant taeyong was back beside you except he was soaking wet. 

"DID YOU HAVE TO TELEPORT ME TO A POOL"

Jungkook simply smirked "woops" 

You sighed but before you could scold jungkook further taehyung and hosoek happily grabbed your arms to drag you home as jungkook and taeyong continued arguing. 

Yeah, they may be chaotic but you liked having them around.