Chapter 3

It's been roughly five weeks since the incident with the Royals. I've locked myself in my room for days at a time. After what my father said, and the reaction from Luca, I left the room in anger. I was angry because I thought I mattered, I thought they cared. The comment my father made showed me clearly where I stand with them. No matter how much I cared and tried to make them proud, I'm an omega and a means of currency. My other 'siblings' have tried to get me to leave my room, or to eat food. I have refused to speak to anyone in the last five weeks, I have had nothing to do with the Alphas within this home. Other omegas and workers have tried to speak to me or get me to eat, but it's not possible. Every time I think about food, I feel sick. Every time I'm around any of the Alpha's, my heart feels like it's been torn from my chest and nothing but an empty void remains. I have tried to leave my room, but I always have a panic attack before I get to the door. A knock at my door forced me to close my eyes and grip my arms tightly. I don't want to hear anymore. The knocking stopped but returned a few hours later when I was in the shower. The knocking turned into irritated banging. I could hear it I could hear arguing from the other side of the door, not something new. 

"Open it." I heard a familiar voice, and soon my door was opened. My heart started to race and my mind went blank as I watched who entered the room. "Where is she?" It was Leo, he was here to seek revenge wasn't he. 

"You left a young girl in here alone for over a month?" The other twin spoke angrily. "She could have been dead, and you didn't think to open the door?" Why were they so upset? Didn't their father want to buy me to be a servant?

"She wouldn't kill herself." It was Luca's voice. "She's too headstrong for that." He sounded depressed. 

"This is probably scary for her." The younger brother of the twins spoke. "I'm sure you've all traumatized her enough where she would hide from you all. You also just barged into her room without a care in the world." I gripped the towel around my body and opened the bathroom door when I realized they weren't leaving for a little while. I only cracked the door slightly, earning everyone's attention. Luca left in a hurry after seeing me, the younger brother covered his eyes making me snort. I opened the door all the way and ignored the twins. "W-we can leave you to get dressed. However, you're being requested in the great hall room. I-it's sort of important, Charlie." How was he the nicest one of his family? Sighing, I ignored them and grabbed some comfy clothes and tossed them on my bed. I still haven't heard either of the twin's voices since I left the bathroom.

"Hey-y." The younger brother spoke. I heard a light thud and heard his voice again. "It's rude to stare at a woman like that, guys. Come on, we can leave you to get dressed and decent. Guys!" I heard no protest from the twins and the door closed. Once it did, I let out a large breath I had been holding in. I've never been in this state in front of anyone, not chambermaids or even Luca.

I have been sitting on the end of my bed for the last hour, staring at the door. I know I should go down considering I've been summoned, but I don't want to. What else can they all do to me at this point? A soft knock on my door brought me from my thoughts. The person cracked the door and spoke to me, looking at me.