-|

-|

Yua was not a morning person. Infact even if she knew an early morning was coming she wouldn't go to bed early. Instead the kunoichi believed in hitting that point in which one becomes so tired their body feels awake.

It wasnt that Yua didn't like sleep, infact the girl loved it. Just going to bed was a hassle. Even if it wasn't healthy, the kunoichi continued to do it.

Maybe becuase her favorite pinkette would always hound her about. Yua liked that.

With a false sort of energy which would quick burn out, she jogged down the street. At the roads turn just ahead she caught sight of Sakura.

The pinkette had just closed the door behind her and was turning to walk away. Of course, she hadn't seen Yua.

With a devious look the blonde girl rushed forwards and pounced on her. With a shriek her crush stumbled forwards, turning to her attacker with raised hands.

"Yua!" She breathed shakily. "You nearly killed me". Sakura relaxed, joining pace with her friend who had begun walking again. Yet, a hand was held to her chest in exasperation.

Yua giggled, pulling the pinkette closer and locking their arms. Her crushes skin was sort.

"I would never hurt you" she replied with a giggle. It was true, no matter what happened, or who was at stake, Yua would never hurt her.

"What would I do without you?" Sakura sighed, looking to the sky. No matter what way she looked to the future, the blonde was always with her. Yet, in some cases the Uchiha was not.

"Noooo" her friend breathed, "what would I do without you?"

For a moment their eyes locked in a time wavering hold. Pace slowing to a stop and before catching herself Yua started to lean in as if to kiss the pinkette.

Even if it was only a slight movement, Sakura found herself edged forwards too.

Yet, in the blink of an eye the blonde pulled away. Her face turned to hide a radiating blush. Hoping Sakura didn't notice their almost kiss, though that was most likely impossible.

Sakura held a hand to lips her face hearing up. What was that, and why did she feel disappointed.

Flustered, both girls walked to the training grounds cloaked in silence. Once there they awkwardly split up.

The pinkette chasing after Sasuke, the crush she was unconsciously beginning to question. Then, Yua who for once willingly walked into a conversation with Naruto as he tried to ask her out for the umpteenth time.

"I'm sorry Naruto" Yua sighed, holding a hand to her forehead. He had been talking about how they should date for the past hour.

Caught up in a fantasy he continued, "and, and we'll go to Itchiraku's every Friday-"

"Naruto" she repeated, taking hold of his shoulders. Finally he looked to her with a slightly parted mouth and widened eyes.

"I'm not into you" she finshed. Immediately she felt bad watching his expression fall.

Retreating her arms the kunoichi leaned in to whisper, hoping their other teammates couldn't overhear.

"I'm not into you, I'm into Sakura". Yua motioned to the pinkette who sat next to a begrudged Uchiha.

For once the Uzumaki was silent. He was processing the new information. "You like girls?" He finally replyed.

With widened eyes she covered his mouth.

"Shhhh! As my friend you need to keep it secret!" Slowly she pulle her hand away, holding a finger to her lips.

"Friend?" He asked quietly.

Yua nodded with a small smile.

"Okay" the blonde boy continued to whisper. "Your secrets safe with me".

This is unedited, but still enjoy♡