|-

|-

"I could be napping right now" Yua huffed, crossing her arms. Her and the rest of team seven had been waiting for Kakashi for god knows how long.

Naruto nodded, standing only a few feet away from the kunoichi. His feet were getting sore from standing.

"And we skipped lunch for this" the blonde girl grumbled, holding a hand to her stomach as it growled. Sakura nodded, sitting next to her friend with a sigh.

A rosy hue dusted on Naruto face as he searched through his pockets. "Here" a slightly warped granola bar was poised in his hand, held out to Yua. He scratched the back of his neck almost waiting for his kindness to be rejected.

Instead he felt warmth within chest, watching Yua's face light up into a smile.

"Thanks" she grasped the bar, peeling it opened and taking a bite. "You're the best Naruto" she laughed slightly, holding a hand over her mouth.

Naruto chuckled, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled "nah".

Yua turned her attention toward the pink haired beauty beside her. "Hm?" She hummed tilting the partially eaten bar towards Sakura as if asking the pinkette of she wanted some.

Quatinly Sakura nodded, leaning forward and biting off a small portion. Stands of her pink hair slid from over her sholder. Yua could smell her crushes flowery shampoo and a blush rose to her face at their interaction.

The two girls locked eyes and for a second time seemed to melt away, the world slowing to almost a complete stop.

"Sorry, I had to help an old lady cross the street" Kakashi appeared in front of his team with a lazy wave. Not a shard of guilt shone on him for making his team and Taunza wait for hours.

"Ah!" Yua squeaked snapping from her trance. The kunoichi stood quickly, crumbling the wrapper within her hand "let's go".

The team started off out past the gates of home and into the woods.

Naruto watched only slightly behind the rest of the group. He saw Yua and Sakura walk together a few feet ahead. They nudged eachother laughing and giggling.

The blonde thought they were cute together and he supported them whole heartedly. He was more than happy to be Yua's friend, but he couldn't help but feel the decay of his feelings within.

He knew neither would ever like like him, but that doesn't change feelings.

Naruto spread a smile on his face, jogging slightly to catch up to the two females. "Hey, hey, look at this!" He spoke with false excitement, holding a kunai in his hand and twirling it.

Yua watched "how do I do that?!" Intrguied and equally as excited the kunoichi drew out a kunai trying to follow his movement.

The blonde ninja laughed as he explained his trick.

Sakura, though acting uninterested still took note so she could try it later alone.

Naruto smiled, he was content with this. No matter how his feelings reached it didn't matter, he had a friend now and he wasn't going to ruin that.

Yua had run ahead , leaving her squad behind as she rummaged through the foliage near the path. Fingers developed through the strands of grass, searching and finally the girl found what she was looking for.

"Here" the blonde kunoichi held a blue bell out to her crush. The small flower dangled between her dainty fingers a crooked smile sliding upon her lips.

Sakura grasped the flower, her face felt warm and her heart fluttered, "t-thanks" the pinkette stuttered.

Yua laughed, slipping the blue bell from her crushes finger and behind Sakura's ear. The light blue plant contrasted nicely with the pink strands, "cute" Yua whispered, "I'm sure Sasuke will  noice you now!"

The pinkette glanced at the angst Uchiha, somehow the boy didn't mean as much to her anymore.

No- she would much rather Yua's attention.

×

Ahhhhhh I have no excuse for not updating except for writers block 😔✌

I will try to form a more consistent schedule though, sorry for the wait lovelies.