-|

-|

Though young, Sakura Haruno thought she knew about love. Not the platonic kind that looped around her family, or sweet blond which welded friends together- no, she ment real love.

The kind which had always sent her heart in a flurry, a muddled mess of euphoria. It was unconditional because she could never see herself hating that person or being without them. It was Sasuke Uchiha and always had been.

She sat, her pink hued hair twirled in a low bun on the edge of falling. A pen poised within her grasp sractching doodles on a loose sheet as she daydreamed.

Would Sasuke ever love back like she loved him? Couldn't he see they were ment to be together from the magitizing force of fate?

A heavy hearted sigh slipped out of her mouth as she shook her head. Sakura drew her mind back to reality, glancing down to her pink inked doodles, a budding blush erupting on her face.

In a flurry of hearts (scribbled many times) were the initials 'Y+S'. A small shriek leapt from her lips as she slammed the notebook closed, loose papers on her desk ruffling.

Sakura coiled up in her chair, toes curling around the edges as her hands covered her face. Heart pounding erratically, slamming from within her chest and accompanying her limbs which shook anxiously.

That 'Y' most definitely did not stand for Sasuke.

=

"Hello, thanks for having me" Yua stepped into the Haruno house, it was homely with warm colored walls and family photos. She couldn't help but admire the picture of baby Sakura while kicking off her shoes.

Sakura's parents sat on the couch teading while a soft toon radiated for a radio around the corner.

"Good evening Yua, how are your parents?" The kind womans eyes crinkled as she spoke, flipping a page of her book.

The blonde girl smiled, "very good, they just got home yesterday". She watched her bestfriends mother nod as she ran up the hardwood stairs.

"Sakura" Yua called, hand reaching for the bedroom doors knob, the cool metal turned in her hand, popping the room ajar.

"...Hey" the weak reply was quivering with nerves and a still dangerously visable blush.

As the moonlight shot waves of silvers through the blinds the two girls locked eyes. Yua's breath caught in her throat, speechless from the literal sight of her flustered crush.

"Daydreaming about Sasuke?" The blonde finally croked, choking out a stale laugh as she moved to sit on the pink bed.

Sakura swiveled on her chair, limbs shaky with tangled nerves. "Something like that" the pinkette smiled sweetly.

"Hmm" Yua hummed, laying back. The pink comforter swallowed her like cotton candy drowning her in a sick sort of sweetness. "How are you?" She asked, tilting her head to face the pinkette.

Sakura looked to her bestfriend, the sigh of her with hair sprawled out and bathed in silver light was for an unknown reason mesmerizing. "Better than ever" the words slipped from her mouth before processing, "my times with you, are the best of times".

"Me too" the blonde whispered, rolling on her side to face away and to the window. A dark hued blush bleed on her face.

Yua looked out the window, to the moon and stars hoping time would halt so they could be together even if it was just for a moment longer. All to quickly the young ninja fell asleep burrowed in blankets leaving Sakura alone.

The pinkette looked to Yua before slowly standing and laying down on the bed. She laid on her back, her arm laying flush against the blonde's back, it was then and there the pinkette knew sleep wouldn't come easy.

No, for some reason the thought of being so close the blonde was nerve wracking- heart stopping.

It was only then that Sakura really questioned if she really knew what love was.

×

This is unedited, but enjoy. Love for you alll♡♡♡