|_

|_

"Hey. . . What do you think of Kakashi- sensei?" Yua looked to Sakura anxiously as she awaited an answer.

The pinkette hummed a shallow tune, packing her bag. "Hmm" she started, folding a shirt, "it's annoying when he's late and he is always kinda cranky, but I guess he is ok".

Yua nodded, falling back on Sakura's bed. It was probably her favorite bed, even compared to her own. Not only was this bed plush and snuggly, but it was also Sakura's.

"What do you think of him?" The Haruno asked, clipping the bag closed and perching on the bed beside her friend.

They were so close that the warmth of their body could be felt on one another and with every slight shift their legs grazed.

Sakura's hands were curled around her knees, though her fingers wriggled as if wishing to lay on Yua's own hand.

The blonde sighed, strands of her hair lifting with the gust.

"I don't know- I guess I dont like him". Kakashi was not on her good list to say the least, especially with the genjutsu she experienced at the bell test and with every mission Yua only found herself disliking him more.

Sakura laid down beside her, tilting her neck to peer at her friend. "Maybe you'll like him in the future and maybe you wont, either way it's ok" though it did kinda suck to dislike the man who was burdened to turn them into survivable ninja, or so Sakura assumed.

"Ya" Yua spoke airily. "Well" she smirked deviously "atleast I have you!" The blonde giggled, rolling over and glomping onto Sakura.

Eventually their laughter died and the duo was left in silence, intertwined. Both had rose hued faces and neither desired to pull away.

"Have you packed?" Sakura finally asked. Her arm was slung around Yua's waist and her fingers danced along the blonde's back where a creme shirt had slightly ridden up.

". . . No" Yua uttered in a dense tone.

"Yuaaaa" the pinkette wined pushing her friend away and standing up, "we're supposed to leave in less than a half hour, let's go".

Immediately the blonde felt cold from her crushes absence, gods, she should of lied.

"Go where" Yua drawled, sitting up with her back slouched, she didn't want to leave even if it ment being ill prepared for their mission.

Sakura grasped Yua's hands, pulling the girl up and out the bedroom door. "We're going to your house and packing your bag. I know you and you're going to forget everything important . . " the pinkette fell into a ramble and although the words died before Yua's ears the blonde couldn't help but smile.

Sakura really was cute.

Halfway down the street and only after the pinkette's tangent had died she had noticed their remaining intertwined hand.

It was also then that she imploded, her heart quite literally skipped a beat and for a second the girl forgot how to walk. Yua glimpsed at her crush with a quirked brow as if asking if she were ok.

A unconvincing nod was sent Yua's way.

Still, Sakura made no move to pull away, she didn't really want to. Her friends hand was nice and what was so bad about holding hands? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

_

"Are you sure you have everything?"

Yua nodded with a blank almost humorous face. It did nothing to convince Sakura.

The pinkette rose her brow, "are you absolutely sure?"

Again Yua sent the exact same nod.

Shaking her head Sakura stood, digging through her friends bag which was poorly poorly and indeed missing things. The pinkette sweat dropped, her assumptions were right.

"Lay down and let me pack for you, I don't want to have to lend you half my clothes again". Sakura sighed, pulling everything out from the backpack and refolding it before walking around her friends room and piling items which were needed.

Yua laid down on her bed, it was messy with unmade sheets and haphardously strewn pillows. It wasn't perfectly made like Sakura's.

The blonde blushed slightly as she watched her crush pack, "I'm sorry".

Sakura smiled lightly, reaching over to ruffled the blonde's hair, "don't worry about it" she laughed.

Yua played with her fingers, Sakura wouldn't be so happy of she knew the truth.

To be entirely true Yua wasn't really a bad packer. She hadn't really forgotten to pack sweaters or shirts in the past, she just liked wearing Sakura's.

Sakura ironically smelled like cherry blossoms and so her clothes did too.

×

I hope everyone is having a good♡

We've hit 1k, thank you lovelies