¹³

In her whole entire life Sakura had always felt most comfortable around Yua. The blonde was her best friend, she knew every secret, fear, dream and thought the pinkette ever had.

But now things were different- Sakura Haruno felt different.

Every little thing Yua did seemed to fluster her, even if the blonde was only passing the salt across the table.

"Ah!" Yua heaved, her forehead creased and eyes squeezed shot as the kunoichi sat down on the decks edge. "I'm so full!" She wined gripping her stomach.

The pinkette smiled quaintly, taking a seat near her lover "maybe you shouldnt of gotten that third helping".

"It was so good though" Yua peeked her eyes open to gaze at the girl beside her. The shorter girl looked cute but, then again, Sakura never not looked cute (and that was a fact).

"Worth it?" Sakura questioned. She swung her feet, the bottoms of her sandals gazing the strands of grass which had grown just a little too tall.

The blonde nodded, "totally". With a sigh she leaned back laying against the cool wood. Its surface was rough from the years and its stain was slightly worn away.

For a moment the two remained in silence. It was cold outside and everything was painted in the graying dusk, only the soft yellow light from the house rested on their backs.

"Relax, Sakura" Yua blew a loose strand hair from her face, shifting to peer at the shorter girl beside her. She could see the pinkette fidget her fingers anxiously, chewing the inside of her cheek.

Deep in though the genin heard nothing and her gaze remained trained on the prickling grass below her.

Gently Yua reached out, the very tips of her fingers brushing against Sakura's arm. Her pale skin was soft, silken beneath her touch.

The pinkette flipped her gaze toward her lover, shocked from her trance which a blush freshly sprinkled across her features. "Wha?" She mumbled.

But Yua merely laughed at the girls ignorance, it was adorable. Sakura was innocent, she was a a flower which had just bloomed still painted in the freshest spring colors and never had the blonde seen anything so beautiful.

Flower or not she knew Sakura's colors would never fade. The beauty of her soul would carry on forever and even if Yua could bask in her warmth for just a little time, that would be enough.

Just to be able to see the pinkette and call her something as more than a friend and kiss her was satisfactory enough. Yua treasured Sakura and she would love the pinkette better than that stupid Uchiha ever could.

"Wha- why are you laughing?" The pinkette squeaked, her face inflaming even more. Though she couldnt help the smile which stretched upon her porcelains features.

Eventually Yua's laughter calmed. "Nothing" she breathed, "you're just silly". Her hand tugged at Sakura's, intertwining their fingers.

"Excuse me, if anyone is silly, it's definitely you" the shorter kunoichi scrunched up her nose.

"Okay, okay" the blonde smirked, "whatever you want to believe". She blinked before returning her gaze to the sky. It was dark and clouded over neither the stars nor the moon was visible in the greyed rolling haze.

Sakura huffed definently, small waves of anger from her competence nature rolling through her. Though as she peered at the blonde all that frustration seemed to simply wash away.

Almost shyly the pinkette laid down next to her girlfriend.

Yua was warm and cold from the evening air Sakura couldnt help but coil into the blonde.

And if Sakura held her breath and listened ever so slightly she could hear it- the faint, quickened thump of Yua's heart. It was then that Sakura knew, no matter how hard the blonde tried to hide it, she was nervous too.

It seems the two shared the same butterflies which lapped around their chest, fluttering their wings with excitement.

". . .I think I really like you,  Yua".

The blonde smiled, lifting her hand to cover the love stricken expression which dared dance across her face. How did everything go so right, how did everything the blonde wish for fall into place?

How was she here, laid upon the deck under the hidden stars with the most gorgeous girl resting upon her chest, within her arm?

"Ya know" Yua cleared her throat, "I think I really like too you Sakura".

Helloooo, it has been a lil while, I've missed you all♡

Welcome to my new readers lol

I hope this chapter makes sense, I've drank too much coffee so yea.

Anyways I hope you all have a good day, I'll try to update again soon and sorry this is a filler, I just wanted to write some fluff. After 13 chapters y'all deserve some of that sweet stuff♡♡