9

Kaylee's POV
Miami Police Department

I made it to the police station, I walked inside and sat on one of the benches. "How may I help you miss?" One of the officers asked me. "Oh I'm waiting on a friend. My bestfriend is locked up and I'm waiting on her sister to bail her out." I explained. "What's this friends name?" The officer asked me. "Bree'Lynn Hampton," I responded.

20 minutes later

Bailey finally showed up and she showed up with my brother and Bruno. I forgot that he was coming out here too.

"What happened?" Bailey asked. "She got into a fight," I responded. "Thats it?" Bailey asked. Bailey walked away and walked up the front desk. "How may I help you?" The lady asked as she continued to look at her computer. "I'm here to bail out Bree'Lynn Hampton," Bailey spoke. The lady looked up and her eyes lit up. "Omg is that Bruno Mars?" She asked. "Yes, its me. I'm just here to bail out my sister and leave," he spoke.

"Let me check, Hampton," she said as she started typing. "Do you know why she got arrested?" Kendall asked. "It says here that she was tress-passing, but bail money is $200. Glad you guys showed up immediately, if you showed up too soon, the price would've been higher," the lady explained.

Bruno pulled out his wallet and pulled out two 100 dollar hills and handed it to the lady. "Before you guys go, can I get a picture with you Mr. Mars when I come back with your sister?" The lady asked. "Sure," he replied.

She got up from the desk and walked away. We walked over to a nearby bench and sat down.

"So where's Jahseh?" Bruno asked. "He was actually going to come and bail Bree out but he dropped me off and turned around." I replied.

"I'm starting to think that Jahseh no longer has Bree back anymore," Bailey spoke. "Bree'Lynn," the lady said as she brought Bree to us. Bruno got up and took a quick picture with the lady and we all left.

Meanwhile at the house

2hours later

Bree's POV

I wake up in my bed, my bed instead of the bed me and Jahseh share. I looked up and noticed Kaylee sitting in front of me sleep. I sat up and looked to my left and the spot next to me is empty. "Where the fuck is my boyfriend!" I mid-shouted. Kaylee jumped out of her sleep, she rubbed her eyes, stretched and looked at me. "Jahseh didn't want to bail you out, so your brother came and got you instead," Kaylee explained.

I looked at her really confused, I rolled out of the bed and walked around the room looking for my keys. "Where's my keys?" I asked. "Bruno took them," Kaylee spoke. I stormed out of the room and went to the guest room where Bruno sleeps, I walked in the room without knocking. "Oh I'm glad you're finally up," Bruno spoke. "Bruno can I have my keys?" I asked him. He shook his head no, "for what?" He asked. "For what? Nigga its my car, I want to talk to Jahseh. Why didn't he pick me up from jail, when specifically asked for him?" I spoke. "I don't know and I know if I want to give you your keys, I have to make sure that you not gonna go back that girls house." He spoke. "BREE I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! Your mom will be so upset when she finds out that you went to jail!" Bruno yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes because nobody has ever yelled at me especially Bruno, I never expected to see this side of Bruno.. ever.

He walked up towards me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry, I was just so upset and frustrated. I never thought that I was gonna get arrested for fighting that girl, I just wanted her to leave me and Jahseh alone, I just wanted peace for the both of us. Plus I was angry because mom is dying," I sobbed.

"Here, be careful and explain to Jahseh," Bruno said as he handed me my car keys and kissed me on the forehead before I left.

Jahseh's POV

"I feel bad for not showing up by her side." I spoke, "but I'm super disappointed in her because I never expected for her to get arrested for fighting someone, she fought Liza and never had this kind of problem." I added. "Maybe the girl knew that she was coming so she called the cops before," Stokeley spoke. "Yea maybe," I said as I got up from the couch. "I'll be right back, I gotta apologize to her," I said as I picked up my car keys and headed to walk out of the house. I soon as I opened the front door, Bree was standing there right in front of me. She looked up at me and her eyes were puffy and red. "Look Jahseh, I'm so.." I cut her off immediately as I rushed my arms around her holding her close, "I'm sorry for not coming to get you," I cried.

"Jahseh why are you crying, I'm the one in the wrong here," she spoke. "We both are.. what I did was wrong, I should always be the one by your side when things go wrong. Why didn't you wake me up, I would've left with you," I told her. She looked up at me confused. "You would have?" She asked. "Yea, I know you. You got tired of her talking about us, I was tired of her too, she got what she was asking for. Bree you're my.." I got cut off by her phone ringing. She pulled it out of her pocket and it was Bailey calling her.

She answered the phone and put it on speaker phone for the both of us to hear her. "Bree she's gone.. mommy's gone.." we heard Bailey cry out. Bree dropped her phone and dropped to her knees, she started shouting and crying even harder. I guess Stokeley heard her shout, because he walked up to us, I looked up at him and shook my head. "Its her mom," I told him. Stokeley stood there in shock, he didn't know what to say. I got on the floor and held Bree in my arms and I felt Stokeley come up towards us as he wrapped his arms around us too.