18

October 18, 2018
Two days before the 20th...

Raquel's POV

"You finna go live?" Kera asked me as she walked in my room. "Yea, I just have to, I'm still getting death threats, Drake's whole fanbase is literally in my DMs. I'm still trying to figure out, who would hate me so much just to do something like this." I explained. "Who is just that bored to try and ruin your life? Is the question," she stated. "Right," I turned back to my phone went on Instagram live and waited for some people come in so I can speak.

200 people came in within 2 minutes, and comments started to come in. "Turn the comments off," Kera suggested. As my views reached to 1,000 already, I turned the comments off. "Alright now that I have a good enough amount of people in here, I just wanted to explain to you guys about this whole Drake situation." I stated.

"So, let me talk... and I'm going to say this slowly and clear for all of you guys to understand." I explained. "I.. as in Raquel.. don't know.. Drake. I've never met him, nor have I ever slept with him, I am a happy virgin and also I am single. If you're getting information about me on Twitter, its all false. Y'all can message that account and ask to video chat with them," I stated as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh look, look who's in the chat. Its your lord and savior Drake, I can add him to the live and I'm pretty sure he will tell you that he don't know me, nor know what the hell y'all are talking about." I explained. "He just sent a request, I'm finna add him in," I stated then I noticed that Kera was looking at me and I looked at her for a quick second, then she pointed at my phone and Drake was on the screen.

"Hey.. Raquel right?" He asked and I nodded. "Thank you for accepting my request, so that Twitter account you were talking about, my people were able to get Twitter to shut it down, Twitter will contact you only to make sure if you want an account made and they will verify you automatically," he explained and I smiled. "Omg thank you so much, you do not understand how much drama I've been through lately, and basically I feel like that account has so much to do with all the shit that I've been through with Social Media," I explained.

"If you're having any other problems, just contact me and I will help you whenever I get the chance." He stated and I nodded with a smile and Kera waved. "Wassup," he spoke.

"I can't believe its actually him," Kera fan girled, "wheeww I gotta chill, I gotta man," she added and we laughed at her.

"So how do you feel?" He asked me, "I'll know when the threats and rumors simmer down some," I replied and he nodded. "Well it was nice speaking you, I gotta go.. speak with you soon?" He asked and I shrugged. "We'll see how the future feels," I stated and he laughed. He waved bye, be both did the same and he clicked out of the live.

"He definitely wants you," Kera spoke while the live was still going. I turned and looked at her and she quickly covered her mouth. "Bye guys," I waved as I turned the live off, then I looked at Kera. "Damn Kera," I spoke. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't hold it in," she replied. "Do you really think so?" I asked her, speaking of what she was talking about how he might want me. "I mean I guess, there might be some kind of friendship within you guys after he asked to speak with you soon," she explained.

"Its probably about business " I stated. "Dirty dirty business," she added. "Kera can you please stop," I replied. "Well you know its true, bet when you post something he definitely found a way to keep the haters away," she stated and I rolled my eyes at her. "I bet Stokeley was watching this live," I told her and her eyes grew then she scrunched her face. "Nah," she replied, then she walked out.

I know its short, I just wanted to give them a chapter