12

Katherine's POV:

"Have you heard from Bree lately?" Josh asked and I shook my head no. "But I do know that she is safe, she posted on Instagram, same for her sister Bailey," I responded. "How are you feeling?" He also asked. I shook my head and didn't say much after that. I didn't have my blood family growing up and Mama Dane was like a mother I never had before.

Josh dropped his stuff, walked over towards me and held onto me, I love his comfort. I looked at what he dropped and I looked up at him like he was crazy, "what I can't comfort my girlfriend?" He asked. "Well you can always do that, but that's not the problem," I stated and I looked over and pointed to it, "don't waste that weed nigga," I spat and he laughed, "I'ma pick it up just let me hold my girl for while," I put my head in his chest and smiled, then I our moment got ruined with a loud knock on the door.

"Fuck," Josh said under his breath as he got up and went to go see who was at the door. I went back to our room to finish packing my clothes since I leave to Miami tomorrow.

"Babe its for you!" He mid shouted, I furrowed my eyebrows at the bag. I dropped my clothes, and left to go see who came to see me. "I'm not even expecting any visitors!" I mid shouted. "You wouldn't expect this either," he shouted back. I quickly walked to the front and I saw a girl and boy around my age sitting on the couch.

"How may I help you?" I asked. "It took us years to find you and we're so happy we finally did," the boy spoke. "Um who are you?" I asked. "Oh I'm Kelly, I'm your sister and this is Kendall your brother," the girl spoke and my eyes grew, I couldn't believe the words that slipped out their mouths. "I was shook too," Josh stated as he continued to grind his weed.

"Ummm... I really don't know what to say, so much is happening at once," I said as I ran my hand through my hair. "Sorry if this is a bad time, we can come by another time if you want us to, we just want to catch up with you and talk about our parents," Kelly stated and I nodded my head.

"Don't worry about it, lets talk now. I need to know everything," I said as sat down on the couch. "Uhh babe you got a flight to catch soon, are you sure you want to do this right now?" Josh asked. "I need to know this information now," I stated. He sat his stuff to the side and came over. "Please come by next week," Josh stated. "I need her to rest, she don't need to have so much on her mind at this moment, thank you for coming by though," Josh added and I just looked at him like he was crazy. They both got up and walked out the house. "What the hell Joshua," I spat.

"Babe I'm trying to help you out, do you want this funeral and you worrying about why your parents abandoned you all on your mind at once?" He asked, I looked down and shook my head no. "You're right," I spoke. "I know I am, I don't want you to be stressing out," he said as he wrapped his arms around me again, this time hopefully nobody interrupts.

"You packed everything you need for tomorrow?" He asked. "Yea," I spoke. "Come on lets go get some rest," he said as he lead me to the room. The clothes that was sitting on fop of my duffle, I put the rest in the bag, closed it and got ready for bed.

2:10 am

I was sleep until I heard Joshua doing a lot of moving around. I sat up and opened my eyes and he just walked out the room. Uggh he better not be dealing again. I slid out of bed and walked to the front where he was. "Yea, that's everything," Joshua stated as he was giving some big man money. "Joshua what are you doing?" I groaned sounding annoyed. He turned around and looked at me and looked back at the guy. "I'll be right back," he told the guy as he turned around and came towards me. "Go back to bed, I'll be back there in a second," he stated and I shook my head at him and walked back to the room.