28

Jahseh's POV

I just laid in bed all day to look at Bree's pictures, she's my inspiration when it comes to writing, although we are no longer dating anymore, the lyrics are depressing. When I look at Bree's Instagram, I play Kill Me....

I threw my phone across the room. I may tell Bree that I'm ok, but deep down I am not. "Vro, you good?" Stoke asked as he hurried to my room. "I need a new phone again," I told him as I looked up at my ceiling. "Dude this is the 10th time. Is it about Bree?" He asked. I bursted out in tears just by hearing her name, the thought of her name I wouldn't cry at all, but hearing is painful. It's like she died and I lost her forever.

"Vro.." Stoke softly spoke as I heard him come in and sit down. "Yo mama, he is going through it," Stoke spoke. "Alright, thank you. Hopefully that'll help," he added. "I just got off the phone with your moms, she's on her way." He spoke and I didn't say anything.

"I don't understand... there's like always something bad that has to happen in my life." I stated. "Stoke, am I bad luck?" I asked him as I sat up and looked at him. "Jahseh no, you need to get your shit together vro, there is no bad terms with you and Bree. She still cares and loves you, she said that y'all can be friends instead. Just give her some time." He explained.

I got up from the bed and punched the wall, Stoke got up so quick and pulled me back. I saw my mom appear in the doorway and I walked over to her, fell to my knees and held onto her legs.

"Hello... yes, he's right here crying. You guys need to talk," I over heard my mom speak as I looked up at her and she looked down at me. "Its Bree, she wants to speak to you," she spoke. I got up from the ground, my mom gave me her phone and I walked out the room.

"Why are you crying Jahseh?" She asked. "I miss you, I miss us. This shit hurts so bad. YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART BREE!" I shouted through the phone in frustration.

"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS TO BE YELLING AT ME ABOUT A BROKEN HEART AFTER THE CHEATING YOU PUT ME THROUGH!" She shouted back. "I'm sorry Bree," I apologized.

"We need to talk, I'll be back in Florida in a couple days," she spoke. "Ok," I replied and she hung up.

I turned around and my mom was standing there looking at me. I gave her her phone back and walked back to my room. "What happened?" She asked as she followed me to the room and Stokeley looked up at me as well.

"She wants to talk in person, she'll be here in a couple days." I replied. "Well are you chill?" Stokeley asked and I shrugged.

Bree's POV

"What happened?" Kaylee asked. "He yelled at me about breaking his heart, like nigga don't do that shit. You the fucking reason why I'm depressed, I've been fucking depressed ever since we been together, first you bring your ex to my crib, then you cheat on me with her a few times and give me your bum ass excuses, like I don't want to hear it, you're not the fucking victim. Plus your fucking fans are attacking me like I did something to your ass every time we break up. I'm the problem every fucking time Kaylee," I spat and she nodded and gave me a hug.

I let go of her, we were sitting in front of Chris Brown place and of course Nick is still in the back seat. "So who's your dad?" Nick asked and we just turned around and looked at him. "What? Its trending," he spoke as he held his phone up to show us. Kaylee quickly pulled her phone out, "Boris Kodjoe secret daughter. Why is Kodjoe hiding daughter? Why hasn't Kodjoe talked about his daughter, does his kids with Nicole know about Kaylee Taylor?" Kaylee read. "Okay they doing too much, its a rumor. He is not my dad. Y'all want to meet my dad?" She asked us. "Kaylee I could careless," I told her. "Yes, I want to know before the internet," he stated.