26

10 days later

Bree's POV

"Have you spoken to Kathy yet," Jaylin asked me and I shook my head no.

"Umm... I was thinking about applying for college." I spoke as I looked at Jaylin. "Omg that is good, look you do what's best for you Bree, that's all we care about." She replied and I nodded with a smile. "Thank you," I spoke and she gave me a hug. "When do you plan on going?" She asked. "I don't know yet." I told her.

"What college do you plan on going to?" She asked. "I was thinking of finishing my moms dream, she went to college in Notre Dame & she wanted to run track but she ended up getting pregnant with Bailey. I've wanted to do track before, but the schools I've been to never had it and I never thought about it then," I explained. "Now's your chance," she smiled. "I spoke to John about it and he's excited for me and wants to pay for everything for me," I added. "Thats good," she replied.

"Hold on, the Bree Jahseh fanpage just messaged me," I told Jailyn as I opened the message and it was a YouTube link. I clicked on it and it was Messy Monday. "What is it?" She asked, "Messy Monday," I replied. "Oh damn," she responded. "I'll call you back," I told her as I hung up and played the video. I skipped the intro and went straight to where he may be talking about the situation.

"Next on the Docket, we have Bree'Lynn Hernandez and Extension cord vs little miss thang, child don't nobody know her name... but maybe he do," he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"But no, apparently there's a brawl going on between the gworls. Now we told miss girl to watch out with miss Bree, because girl got them hands." He stated as he started laughing.

A picture pulled up and it was of the girl I fought, "girl.. if that was me, I wouldn't wanna fuck with Bree man either, she be punching bitches over that man. I don't know why because he be messy himself, out here cheating on miss thang," He stated.

Then another photo popped up and it was the screenshot she posted.

"So Bree recently lost her mom, my condolences to her and the family. But Bree apparently disappeared, it was told that she ran off to New York and Hawaii to get space, which I can understand, but Mr. X wasn't being very much faithful between those days she was gone. He out here hoeing with miss hoe herself.. uh excuse me, but y'all know." He explained.

"I'm sorry miss Bree, but he not for you if this is what y'all go through on a daily," he added.

"Allegedly, Bree girl & X are broken up, Bree couldn't handle the drama anymore dealing with that man. My advice to you girl, keep yo next relationship off the internet," he spoke.
"Perioddd," he said as he pulled out his custom made period fan. "Chileee, but if it ain't about me, X finna get beat, next case," he stated.

"Next on the docket, we have Raquel Davis vs Drake fans," He spoke moving on. I'm glad he didn't get too deep into the situation.

I was gonna pause it, but I continued to watch the video since he changed the subject to Raquel and I thought that drama died by then, but I guess not.

"So Raquel is no longer on any social medias at the moment," he stated. "Before she deleted her account she told all her followers that she is going to be away from social media for awhile because its too toxic for her and girrrl, them fans kept dragging miss girl to the dirt. There's a new fake account of her on Twitter and they are saying a lot of nasty things about this girl." He explained.

"What did Ms. Raquel do to y'all honnayy?" He asked in confusion, "I feel bad for the poor girl, plus she tried to clear her name a few days ago about the rumor of her supposably dating Drake, they both went on live together and they both said they didn't know each other nor were they ever together, and before that live was over, her sister Kera said something to make the girlies even more mad at Raquel, which I'm pretty sure she didn't try to," he explained.

Wow I didn't know none of this, I immediately cut the video off and called Jailyn back.

"So what happened," she asked. "It wasn't really that bad on my part but Zoie also spoke about Raquel's situation, I thought all of that drama was done. But I guess not, she deleted her Instagram and after that happened Drakes fans continued to attack her on Twitter since there's a new fake page up," I explained and her eyes grew. "What the fuck, these kids are crazy, I hope she ok," Jailyn stated and I nodded. "Me too," I stated. "I'll try and talk to her and see if she doing good," she added. "Ok, talk to you later," I said as I hung up.

"Bree," Bruno spoke as he knocked on my room door. "Yes" I responded, he opened the door and came in. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bruno, I don't know what to do with my life," I stated, he sat on the bed next to me and held me. "I still love and care for Jahseh, but I can't be with him" I stated. "You should talk to him, I'm not saying get back with him, just talk to him, hear him out because there 2 sides of the story," He explained and I nodded. "I guess you're right, I'll talk to him," I stated and he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh and Bailey is in LA at Chris's place, I'll be back in LA sometime this week, but if you need anything or want to talk to someone, you know we are always here for you," he explained and I nodded. "Thank you Bruno," I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I'll see you later," I told him as we both got up and left my room. Before I left, I poured Petee some food and water.

15 minutes later

I pulled up to me and Jahseh's... well Jahseh's place. I decided to just knock instead of using the key. I waited for like 5 minutes and finally opened the door, once he saw me, he immediately gave me a hug.

I softly pushed him away, "I just came to hear you out," I spoke and nodded, moved to the side to let me in. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and sat across from me, he pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

I went to his Instagram and looked at the messages, clicked on the message and the whole conversation looked wavy different from hers.

"I tried to tell you..." he spoke and a tear fell from my eyes. Now I feel like the bad person for shutting him out. And did promise he would never cheat or do anything crazy with anyone without me knowing. I'm upset at myself for not believing him. Its just so hard trying to trust men, I felt him sit closer to me and he held onto me.

"I'm sorry Jahseh," I spoke and he rubbed my back, "its ok Bree, I never lost love for you & never will," he spoke.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him and gave him his phone back. "I love you too and care for you a lot, but can we just be friends for now. I feel like that we might've moved into our relationship so fast and we need a break," I spoke and he looked away. "If that's what you want," he spoke without looking at me. Then he turned to look at me and smiled, "I may not like your decision, but I'm that you're not leaving my life," he spoke as he pulled me in for a hug.