- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

❝  i need you!  ❞

⚠︎  ⚠︎  ⚠︎

[ a girl has a fight with herself and needs help ]

THE NIGHT THAT CHANGED THINGS FOREVER

THE GIRL STEPS OUT OF THE STEAMY SHOWER, TOWEL WRAPPED CLOSELY AROUND HER BODY AS SHE STEPPED HER FEET ON THE COLD TILES. Johanna was alone in the house, her aunt and uncle leaving for a trip, she had invited Both Bev and Mike over, but neither could come. She had been disappointed, but she knew they couldn't help it. So it was just her and her dog.

After the fight earlier this afternoon, the group made their way home to their Individual homes. Richie kept his promise, Johanna clinging to him for dear life as they flew down the street. Richie, only wanting to have her depend on him. He had made a clear point of walking her to her door and making sure she got in safe. Johanna has greatly appreciated.

But as she stared at the foggy image in the mirror, she realized something. Johanna frowned, today was the last day of her little get away from hell. Without having to get up everyday and escape to educational paradise, she'd have to suffer through Mr. John's bullshit rules. Don't get her wrong, she hated school. but it was much better that's her home life. The people that think that school's mind-numbing haven't stepped foot in the Cornwall residence. They didn't have to deal with John Cornwall as a foster dad — that is, if dad could even describe the monster of a man he was. The tall and lean, balding, man was the devil in carnet.

He made her home life was less than bearable.

But, at least she was alone tonight, just her and Tabit to keep her company.

She took a hand towel to the foggy mirror. Ever since the day of Georgie's funeral, something was off about the mirrors. She decided the next day to cover her mirror with a blanket, she hasn't used it since that day. She assumed what she saw that day was just her mind coping with the trauma of reliving another funeral. Her mind was stressed, so it created its own little evil to take her mind off her sadness. The mind was a fragile thing, and she knew it. So when she saw what she saw she wrote it off as being insanely sad. It was the most logical explanation. Especially since Stan didn't see what she saw, neither did that book even exist. But that didn't stop a little chill from going down her spine every time she looked at herself in the mirror.

She took off the towel from her cold body, quickly rubbing herself clean from the water left on her skin. Any time she had to take a shower, she would always get dry and soon as possible, she hated the cold. Once she was finished, she started to quickly scrub her scalp free from the water. She looked at her hair in the mirror, she looked like a wet poodle. Next, she was to get dressed, she struggled into her undergarments. Swiftly pulling on some black sport shorts with white detailing. She pulled a huge gray crew-neck sweatshirt, it was her favorite. It was her dad's, she smiled thinking of the memories of him. Lastly, she grabbed a brush to detangle her hair.