- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

" welcome to the loser club, loser! "

☻  ☻  ☻

[ group of teens save an outsider durning the infamous rock war ]

durning the infamous rock war ]

MOMENTS AFTER THE CONFESSION

JOHANNA WALED HER BIKE ALONG WITH THE OTHERS, RICHIE TOZIER WAS RIDING CIRCLES AROUND THE GROUP. "I mean, could y'all have taken any longer?" Richie screamed as he continued going in circles around the group. "Just shut up Richie." Eddie muttered, clearly not in the mood to deal with Richie. Not that Johanna blamed him, Richie was insufferable most of the time. "Hey, I get it. Trash the thrash mouth. All I'm saying was me and Jo were about to leave! Seriously an hour?" He screamed, continuing to barrage the group. Johanna rolled her eyes at the boy as she helped Tabit into her special seat. The dog just happily yapped at the girl.

"At least I was getting some action with Johanna instead of cleaning a bathroom, and imaging the sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on halloween!" Richie said as he continued Peddling. Johanna looked up at the boy in shock. "Richie, sh-shu-shut the f-f-f-fuck up!" Johanna said, looking wildly around at the rest of the losers. The group just gave the two knowing looks as the Ivers girl continued to blush. Bill rolled his eyes. "She didn't imagine it." Bill said, coming to a halt. Stan looked over at him with curious eyes. Everyone came to a stop and looked at the boy as he continued. "I s-s-saw something too."

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked.

"No, not blood." Bill started, looking from Stan and to the ground. "I saw G-Juh-G-Georgie." He muttered looking up at the group. Johanna placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. The two smiled at each other before Bill continued explaining what he saw. "I mean, it seemed like him. But, th-th-there was this th-th-the-thing." He muttered looking down at the handlebars of his bike. "The clown?" Eddie said, looking up from the ground. "I saw it too." Johanna breath hitched as she stared at the two boys with scared eyes. Eddie looked at the girl, who was now fiddling with Tabit's leash. "Jo?"

"I've s-s-s-suh-seen the clown...." She trailed off, wrapping Tabit's leash around her hand. "Once or twice." She finished looking up at the group. Ben nodded his head, looking around at the group. Stan nodded as well. She only had hoped that the rest of the group didn't see what she saw, and how many times she had. The clown had plagued her ever since the accident. And she was hoping with all her heart that it wasn't the same with the group. Richie moved closer to the girl, trying to calm her down. "Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asked, trying to lighten the mood. Johanna scoffed.

"Y-You wish, asshole." She muttered, smiling up to the loud-mouthed boy. He in turn smiled down at the girl wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Everyone looked up the road to see A car and a bike. Johanna's eyes widened. "Shit that's Belch Huggins car." Richie muttered, his joking tone dropped us he looked ahead. "We should probably get out of here." Eddie said, looking back at the group. Johanna shook her head, gulping. "Wait, isn't that the home-schooled kids bike?" Bill asked, pointing at the bike.

"He h-huh-has a n-nuh-name. It's Mike." She said looking towards the boys. "Yeah that's Mike's." Eddie said in a small voice.

"We have to help him." Bever;y looked back at the group, Johanna nodded, putting the kick-stand up on her bike. "We do?" Richie asked, watching the girl help her dog out the wagon on her bike. "Yeah, R-R-Richie. He's m-mu-my friend!" Johanna said, Standing up right. Richie looked at her and nodded. "Right, let's go." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bike. The rest of the losers followed, sharing knowing glances as they stared at the two.

The group rushed down the bank, watching as Henry Bowers and his gang terrorized the helpless Mike Hanlon. Tabit snarled showing teeth, Johanna let her off her leash, trusting she'd do the right thing.

Mike went to get up until one of the boys kicked him in the face. Johanna's blood burned as she watched the scene unfold. Henry pushed him to the ground, screaming in his face. He looked back, grabbing a rock and just for he smashed the rock into his face, Johanna Ivers picked up a rock of her own and chucked it at the Bowers boy.

"B-B-Back off my f-fuh-friend, you d-duh-dingbat!" Johanna screamed as the boys on the other side stared at her in shock. Mike took this as an opportunity to run over to the other side of the river. Johanna helped Mike up the river bank. "F-Fancy seeing you here, M-Muh-Mike." She muttered, staring across the river. The latter nodded and picked up a rock. "Thanks, Jo." She nodded at him smiling.

"Nice shot." Stan said breathlessly, Johanna just nodded as she picked up a rock. The losers picked up rocks and readied themselves. Henry spotted both Beverly and Johanna. "You losers are trying to hard, They'll do you. You just have to ask nicely." Henry said, looking over Johanna. He smirked and grabbed his crotch. "That's what I did, Isn't that right, Johanna?"

The girl shuddered and backed into Richie for support. Victor eyed the two of them, smirking. "Well I'll be damned, they are fucking! I bet they let the dog watch." Victor spoke, nudging Henry's side as the three on the other side laughed. Johanna threw the rock she was holding, hitting victor square in the jaw. "G-Go to hell, Criss." She said.

Ben screamed, throwing a huge rock straight into Henry's forehead. Suddenly everyone was screaming and throwing rocks back and forth. Johanna stood in front of Tabit, protecting her from the onslaught. "Rock war!" Richie screamed before getting knocked to the ground by a rock. Johanna would have laughed if she was busy hurling rocks at Henry Bowers and his gang of shit breathers.

The losers fought bravely, dodging the rocks and throwing the left and right. Finally after a couple minutes Victor and Belch fled the scene, leaving Henry by himself. Johanna almost felt bad for him, and then she remembered it was Henry Bowers. The losers stood there on the riverbank victorious in their attack and rescue of Mike Hanlon.

Henry stood up as the losers started helping Mike up the bank. "Let's go, guys." Eddie said looking back. Johanna stood at the base of the bank, watching Henry with a cold look in her eyes. It was at the point Tabit rushed over and started growling at Henry. Her teeth were on display as she growled and barked.

Johanna rolled her eyes and trudged over to the dog. She connected the leash. "Ah-As much as I-I-I would l-luh-l-love to see Tabit tear you limb from limb, I also love not b-buh-being sued." She said, dragging the dog up the side of the bank.

The group trudged forward, Johanna placed a hand on Mike's shoulder. "Huh-H-How are you holding up?" She asked, looking at the boy with kind eyes.

"I'm fine, thanks to you. You guys didn't need to do that, now they'll be after you too." Mike said as Eddie and Richie helped him down the hill. Scoffs sounded around the group. "Who, Bowers? He's been after us forever!" Richie said, chuckling slightly from under the injured boy.

"Welcome t-to the l-luh-losers club, Loser." Johanna said with a smile.