- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

" that son of a bitch! "

☹︎ ☹︎ ☹︎

[ a group of teenagers band together to help a friend in need ]

THE MORNING AFTER THE NIGHTMARE

JOHANNA IVERS SAT AT THE DINNING TABLE, GRIPPING AT THE HANDLE OF HER COFFEE MUG. Tabit was curled around her foot, asleep. Johanna sat there staring into space, emotionless. She was trying to keep herself from exploding in a fit of nerves. So she sat there with her coffee. It was her fourth cup, and she was practically hovering. She hadn't slept since the nightmare, and the mirror. She was convinced she was crazy. This was the last straw, she was completely and utterly insane, and there was no doubt about it.

But, one thing good did come out of the nightmare, she had connected the clown to her parents death. She had always had nightmares after her parents death, but they were never this bad. Normally it would be bits and pieces, never showing the complete accident. It was due to the fact that subconsciously she had blocked it out from her memory, so in her dreams she never got the full picture.

It was always easy to push it back in her mind with the other ones because of this. But this time she saw everything. And now that she knew exactly what had happened, she couldn't suppress the memories. She was flooded with the pictures of her Parents laying dead and dying. The blood pouring from their open wounds. She red lights flashing at her in the ruined car. And the red balloon that thing was holding.

She now had proof that what ever that thing was, it was tormenting her. She only hoped that her friends weren't going through the same things. She took another sip from the bitter drink in the mug. Suddenly the sound of the phone ringing broke her from her trance, she turned her head to look at the red phone. "F-F-Fuck." She muttered putting her mug down onto the table, standing up from her chair. She trudged over to the phone, picking it up off the receiver. "H-Hello?" She said into the phone, her voice coming out monotone.

"Jo! Thank god, okay I don't have much time to explain. But, can you come over to my house! I need help!" Beverly sputtered out, her voice coming out rushed and frantic. The sound instantly put the brunette on high alert. "O-O-Okay, s-slow down. W-What happened?" Johanna asked, her voice laced with concern for her best friend. Her eyebrows knotted together. "Okay, well, basically I heard voices coming from my drain. So, I leaned my head to the sink, and the drain exploded, and there's blood everywhere. Please come on!" She said in a slight screaming voice.

"Okay, Buh-Beverly!" She said, the redhead instantly hanging up the phone. Johanna tilted her head in confusion, hoping that it wasn't what she thought it was. But, in the world she lived in, she always had to look on the darker side of things. She sighed, downing the rest of the coffee. She woke of Tabit, and rushed to get herself presentable. She rushed out of the house, Tabit's leash gripped tightly in her hand.