- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

" it's just a goddamn flashlight! "

᯾ ᯾ ᯾

[ a group of teens walk through the tunnels of derry, quickly having to find two missing kids instead of one ]

MOMENTS AFTER HENRY BOWERS TOOK A BIG FALL

JOHANNA IVERS WALKED BEHIND BILL DENBROUGH, RICHIE TOZIER CLINGING TO HER SIDE AS THEY WALKED. Everyone was silent after the fight with Bowers, Mike was silently shaking, clenching his gun in his hands. "M-M-Muh-Mike, it was b-brave what y-yuh-you did." Johanna looked over at him, nodding.

He looked at her, nodding back to her. He was still shaken. She turned back as they continued to walk down the tunnel. The group hears Stan's voice call out, "Guys?"

"What?" Eddie said, making the group of losers turned around and followed the smaller boys gaze. Stanley wasn't standing behind them anymore, he wasn't even in the groups vicinity. "Guys, where's Stan?" Richie asked, looking through out the group. "Shit, Stanley!" Johanna called out, her yellow rain boots trudging through the muddy water. The group of boys followed after the girl.

"Stan, Stan, Stanley!" Eddie screamed down the tunnel. The group come upon a corridor, dirty water coating the ground. "Shit, grey water." The six of them journey through the corridor. Meanwhile, Stan continues looking around the room he inexplicably ended up in when he hears footsteps. Suddenly, the flute lady comes right for him with her mouth full of sharp teeth open. From a distance, the others hear Stan scream.

"Stan!" Mike screamed as the group rushed down to find the source of the yelling. The group rounded the corner. The group saw a red door come into sight, as they let out a chorus of 'Stan's. The group pulled and twisted on the doorknob, trying to get it open, but it wouldn't budge.

Suddenly the door came flying open as the group stumbled. The boys were still shaken as Johanna pushed her way through. The girl walked through the door, causicially, the boys were close behind. "Stanley? Ar-Ar-Are you in h-huh-h-here, Stan?" Johanna called out into the darkness. Eddie shone his flashlight through the room, until he found something.

"Oh shit." Richie said as he picked up Stan's flash light. The losers round the corner to see the flute lady trying to eat Stan's face off, they scream. Johanna stood in front, her jaw clenched, she was tired of her friends being hurt. "Hey, shit rag! Go find someone else's face to eat off!" Johanna screamed, grabbing Stan's flashlight from Richie, and throwing it at the grotesque lady.

"Holy shit!" Richie breathed as her grabbed Johanna and pulled her closer to him. The flute lady disconnects her face from Stan's. She slowly turns around, looking at the losers, her mouth agape. Johanna heard Eddie scream, but she was to focused on trying to keep her cool. She stood there, staring at the creature with a glare.