- 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩

"  i'll wait for you  "

☹  ☹  ☹

[ a group of friends make a promise bond in blood, and shared some bad news ]

THE SEPTEMBER AFTER THE BATTLE IN THE WELL

THE LOSERS ARE SITTING TOGETHER IN A CIRCLE NEXT TO THE RIVER, JOHANNA WAS LEANING AGAINST RICHIE'S CHEST. Richie ran his hand through her long brown hair as they listened to Beverly. "I can only remember parts, but, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older, like, our parents' ages." Beverly said.

"What were we all doing there?" Bill asked, resting his arm on his folded knee.Beverly shrugged, letting out a breath as she squinted. "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." Beverly said, looking down.

looking at a shard of glass, he stands up and bends down to pick it up. "Swear it. Swear if It isn't dead, if It ever comes back, we'll come back, too." Bill said, looking around at his friends. Johanna leaned forward, her hair trailing behind her.

The losers think about it, and they stand up one by one as Bill holds out his left hand and makes an incision in it using the piece of glass. He then approaches Richie and cuts into his left hand. Johanna watched in silent horror, rubbing Richie's back. Once Bill was done, he moved onto her. She held out her palm to Bill. Silently cursing as Bill drug the sharp price of glass across her hands.

As soon as he's done she grabs Richie's hand, smiling at him. He smiled a good guy smile, nodding his head.

Bill does the same thing with Eddie, who looks away. Bill then goes over to Mike, who groans as Bill cuts into his skin. Stanley closes his eyes and grits his teeth in pain as Bill makes an incision in his hand. Ben lets out a quick grunt in pain as Bill does a quick incision with his hand, then finally, he goes over to Beverly, as the other boys clutch their bleeding hands, and makes a deep incision in her hand.

Beverly winces slightly, but other than that, she acts as if she didn't feel a thing. Bill steps away, in between Richie and Beverly, and holds out his right hand.

Beverly places her left hand in it. Ben takes Beverly's right hand, then extends his right hand to Stanley, who takes it with his left hand then takes Mike's left hand with his right. The eight of them hold hands for a few seconds, then let go simultaneously.

"I gotta go. I hate you." Stan says, looking towards Bill, this earned a scoff from Johanna. Bill feels a little bit stung by these words, then Stan smiles to indicate that he was just joking. Ben grins at him, then Eddie, Richie, and the others laugh. "I'll see you later." He turns to walk away.

Richie stepped forward, grabbing Johanna's hand. She winced. "We have to go as well. We will see you all later." He said as the two smiled to their friends. "Bye guys, see you at school, r-right?" Johanna said, looking around. Her stutter getting better over time. The group nodded as they walked off. As soon as they were clear, Richie hugged the girl.

"I thought they'd never shut up." He muttered as they pulled away. She smiled, sadness showing through the smile. He leaned down and kissed the girl, slowly. She pushed lightly against his chest, leaving red in his white shirt. He pulled away, looking down Army the girl with concerned eyes. "What's wrong, we have to get this school year started off right." Richie said, her face cringed at his words.

"Richie, I need to t-tell you something." She said, looking up at him. His dark eyes shown worry.

"What is it, Johanna." He asked, his voice growing cold.

"I— let's sit down." She said, motioning to the base of the tree, he nodded. The two sat down as she nervously fiddled with her bloody hands.

"I'm- um- I'm moving, Rich." She said, turning her head over to look at him. His face fell, his mouth hanging open. She sniffled, reaching out for his hands. "I'm g-going to a private sch-school in Cali. My foster parent s-say that I w-wuh-will learn some manners and become a good young lady." She said looking into his eyes.

"How long, Johanna?" He asked, his heart pounding.

"Tomorrow morning." She answered, looking anywhere but him.

"How long till you were gonna tell me?" He asked, standing up. His face grew into a frown.

"Uhhh... now?" She answered, standing up beside him. He scoffed, turning to grab his bike. She walked after him, grabbing his handlebars stopping him from leaving.

"Stop it, Richie. Just f-fucking stop. I'm sorry. D-Do-Do you think I-I-I want t-to go? Richie, I can't not go!" She screamed looking at him with her wild blue eyes. He rolled his eyes, gripping his handlebars. He placed her hands on his, looking at him.

"I'll try my best, d-do as much school w-wuh-w-work, get out of there as fast as I can. I'll c-cuh-c-come him y-yuh-you, Rich." She said, stepping around to face him. He was quiet, watching her.

Suddenly, he pulled her against his chest. "I'll wait for you, Johanna. So fucking hurry back to me. I'll be waiting for you." He said slowly, pulling away from her. She smiled and nodded, pushing a sweet kiss onto his lips.

Little did the two of them know how crazy their lives would become.  And how much those three sentences would change their lives.

<< mabrie has entered the chat room >>

so it's over :(

ALSO
i'm forcing my friend to read this
adam, if you gotten this far
fuck you