"You'll be marrying soon." Harry looks up at his parents. "What?" "You'll be taking the throne with your girlfriend..." Harry looks away. "Speaking of that...we broke up..." His mother gasps. "We can throw a ball and invite everyone..." Harry looks at his mother. 

"Can we invite my friend from years ago?" "That peasant?" Harry looks away. "He can invite everyone if it makes you happy." Harry looks at his mother and smiles. "Thank you." Harry goes up to his room and looks out over the balcony. He looks over the town and smiles. 

He sighs and hears a knock on the door. "Prince Harry?" "Just call me Harry, Zayn...What're you need?" "Signatures for the invitations to the town for Your Hand in Marriage Ball..." Harry sighs and signs them. "There..." He hands Zayn all except one. "That one?" "For someone special..." 

Zayn nods and leaves. Liam comes in and looks at Harry. "Dinner has been served and you have been summoned by the King and Queen..." "Thanks..." Harry leaves the room and goes to the dining hall. He sees his parents and two people he doesn't know. "Nice of you to join us son..." 

Harry smiles and they begin talking. "Harry, Let me introduce you to the Queen of Doncaster...Queen Johanna." Harry smiles at her and then looks to her left. "That is her eldest daughter, Princess Charlotte..." Harry smiles at her and she just looks at him. 

They hear footsteps. "Oh, Harry I want you to meet her eldest son, Prince Louis." Harry turns around and their eyes meet. "Excuse me..." Harry gets up and leaves. He goes to his room and lays on the bed. There's a knock. "I don't want to be bothered right now." 

Harry hears an angelic voice that makes him freeze. "Sorry...Prince Harry....I'll leave." "Wait!, Come in." The door opens to reveal Prince Louis. "I'm sorry I left..." "I'm sorry too..." "For what?" "It wasn't my fault?" "No..." Louis smiles. They hear footsteps and sees Zayn again. 

"Prince Louis, your mother had to leave with your sister, you'll be staying the night here..." Louis nods. "We have a bedroom already set up for you..." "Okay...I'll go there when  I get ready." Zayn nods and leaves. Louis turns to Harry. "Queen Anne Still call my family the peasants?" 

Harry nods. Louis yawns and Harry pushes over on his bed. Louis lays down and Harry wraps an arm around him. Louis smiles and wraps an arm around him. "Goodnight Harry..." "Goodnight Lou..." Harry fall asleep and Louis smiles.