Louis wakes up and smiles."Harry, when's the wedding?" "In three months..." "So soon?" "Royalty has to marry early in case of an emergency..." Louis looks at him and smiles. "Let's get ready..." They get up and Harry goes to his room. 

Louis gets dressed and goes to the dining room. The Queen and King look at him and he smiles. He sees a girl in one chair and his eyes drift to the King. Harry joins them and stops when he sees her. "Rose..." She smiles. He looks at his parents. "What's she doing here?" 

"I'm gonna marry you!" Louis gets up and leaves. He goes to his room and locks the door. He sits on his bed and cries. There's a knock. "Go away..." "Louis..." "Go away Zayn..." "Louis, he's not gonna marry her..." "why's she here?" 

"She's the wedding planner and thinks she's marrying him, heaven knows why..." Louis gets up and unlocks the door. He looks and sees Harry behind him. "Louis..." Louis hugs him. Harry plays with a small box in his pocket. "Louis, I got you something..." 

Harry opens the box and Louis sees a beautiful dainty ring band with a sing small diamond. He smiles and Harry places it on his finger. Louis smiles and they go to the dining room again. "Harry, what were you thinking about the wedding?" "Classic wedding, white, flowers..." 

She smiles. "Ooh, can we use tulips, I love those..." "Louis, what's your favourite flower?" The Queen steps in. "We also need to include different colours depending on the bride..." Louis blushes and knows what colour roses. "Red roses." Rose rolls her eyes and writes it down. 

"Thank you, I'll have everything ready for three months. The Queen smiles. "Rose, you're not marrying my son, you are the wedding planner, he's marrying Prince Louis..." She nods and walks away..." Louis smiles and hugs Harry. The Queen looks at them. "Red Roses?" 

Louis looks at her and blushes. "The first night in the meadow..." She smiles and looks at him. "Carry on our bloodline..." Louis smiles and Harry looks at them. "How?" "You'll understand..." Louis turns to him. "Yeah, I have to explain something..."

~

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!" Louis backs away from him. "I-I'm sorry..." "I'm not ready to be a father..." Louis sits against the wall, hands around his stomach and knees to his chest. He cries and Harry stops pacing back and forth. "Lou..." He goes over and Louis flinches. 

"I'm sorry..." Louis looks at him. "Hazza...why are you upset..." "I'm not ready to be a father..." "You said we needed a bloodline to keep..." "My nephew could have been king..." "He's homophobic when you traced the letters on my back..." "Lou..." He cuddles Louis into his lap. 

"We didn't need a baby..." "We could give them up for adoption..." "No, we'll keep them and raise them..." Louis smiles. "Really?" Harry nods and they leave the room. They turn the corner and see Liam and Zayn. Louis jumps and looks at them. "We heard the word adoption!" 

Louis looks at them. "Misunderstanding..." Louis walks away and Zayn and Liam look at Harry. "Yeah, misunderstanding on my part..." Harry walks after Louis. "Lou, you know you can't hide it forever right?" "Why?" "The wedding's in three months..." 

Louis nods and wraps his arms around Harry. "Are you sure you're really happy..." "Of course, why wouldn't I be..." "You don't sound it..." Harry looks at him. "Lou..." Louis looks up and smiles. "I got you something..." "What is it?" "Follow me..." 

They head to Harry's room and Louis sits on the bed. Harry brings out a box with holes poked in the sides. "Open it..." Louis opens it and smiles. He picks up the small puppy and Harry picks up the other one. Louis moves the box and sits in Harry's lap with the puppies. "Names?" 

"You name them..." "Koda and Duchess." Harry smiles. "Perfect names..." Harry kisses him and Louis sets the puppies on the floor. Louis and Harry kiss and fall onto the bed. Louis laughs and gets up and leaves. 

He goes through the halls and thinks of how people will react to the wedding. If he marries Harry, he'll ruin the reputation of this family. If he says no and doesn't marry Harry, both of them will be heart-broken but the family's reputation will be saved. He can't marry Harry. 

Louis goes back to Harry's room. He goes in and sits on the bed. Harry props himself up on his arms. "Hey, Lou, what's wrong?" Louis wipes his eyes. "I can't marry you..." "Why?" "It's untraditional..." Louis takes his ring off and places it in Harry's hand. 

"I'll be in town if you want to talk..." Louis gets up and leaves. Harry sits there and looks at the rings. He gets up and leaves. He goes into town and sees Louis walking around. He goes over and grabs his wrist. Louis turns to him and whispers. "Harry, we're in public..." 

Harry whispers to him. "I don't care..." Louis looks at Harry with wide eyes. People gather around them to see the commotion. Louis struggles to get his wrist free. When he gets his hand free he looks around at all the people. He looks at Harry and shakes his head. 

He runs to the cliff and Harry runs after him. People in the town chase after them. Louis runs faster than them and hides under the cliff. He knows Harry would go to the top. "Louis?!" Louis feels tears running down his face and he cries. He knows he's messed everything up. 

He sees Harry jump off and he screams. He jumps off then remembers he can't swim. He lets out a scream before hitting the water. He has his eyes closed and feels arms around. He feels himself being pulled up and he holds onto the person. "Louis..." 

Louis opens his eyes slowly and sees Harry. "I-I'm sorry..." Harry swims them to shore and away from everyone. Louis feels the ground and smiles. "C'mon, let's get home..." Louis nods and they head towards the town. Louis still doesn't have the rings on. 

People look at them and turn their heads. They make to the castle and Louis sees the King and Queen. He hides his hands and smiles. "The wedding's in two months..." Harry nods and Louis nods. "Why are you two all wet?" "The cliff..." They head to the bedroom and change. 

Louis lays down on the bed. "Tired?" "W-why'd you jump in the water..." "Thought you jumped first..." "I jumped after you..." Harry sighs. "Sometimes I wish I wasn't royalty so I could have a normal life..." Harry lays down next to him. "If you weren't royalty...we wouldn't have met..." 

Harry nods and they fall asleep. Louis smiles. "I'll still marry you..." Louis kisses Harry and falls asleep.