Louis wakes up and gets dressed. He exits his room and doesn't anyone. another door opens and he sees Harry. He has a suit on and his crown. Louis goes over. "Today a special day?" "It's a celebration of The King and Queen's only son getting married. Get dressed in a suit and borrow a crown." 

Louis nods and 15 minutes later he joins the King and Queen. "Thank you for joining us in celebration of our son marrying!" Everyone cheers and claps. "Let us hear the Prince talk have a word..." Harry steps up and sees everyone. 

He feels his heart beating in his ears and his parents' voices sound muffled and underwater. The sound clears up and he sees everyone looking at him. "Thank you all for joining us for this special occasion." Gemma joins them with her husband and son. 

Harry tenses up and looks behind him. He sees Louis looking at Matthew with his hands behind his back and under the cape. He motions him up to stand next to him. Louis shakes his head. Harry walks over and pulls him to the front. "Prince Louis has been staying with us since the tragedy happened..." 

Louis and Harry look down. Harry looks up and smiles. "I'd like to formally address the wedding. I will be marrying and my fiance shall not be named at the moment." Louis smiles and people start yelling at them. Harry knows he made a mistake now. 

He goes inside with everyone and Matthew goes over to him. "Why're the town's people mad?" "Because of the person I'm marrying..." Harry takes off his crown and cape and suit jacket. HE walks away with his hands in his pocket and head down. 

Louis takes off the crown and cape and follows Harry. "Harry!" They go downstairs and avoid all the windows and doors. "Follow me..." They head to an unused room and Harry locks the doors. "Everyone's mad at me..." "They just don't understand..." Harry looks at him and smiles. 

"Let's go to the meadow.."Louis smiles and they head there. They can't leave the castle. People are still outside the castle and Matthew comes over. He looks at Louis. "You've ruined this family..." Gemma goes over to him. "Matthew, one more thing and you lose your title..." 

Matthew looks at her and then Louis. "Where's my aunt...I don't want another uncle..."The queen goes over, Prince Matthew, you shall no longer have your royal title..." Matthew looks at his mum. "You were serious!?" "Yes, now say sorry to your uncles..." "No..." 

Gemma leaves with her son and husband. Louis looks at the King. "I'm sorry I've ruined this family...I should've stayed home that day." Louis goes to leave but Harry stops him. He pulls him away and Louis wipes his eyes. "I've ruined everything..." "No you haven't, I did as well..." 

Louis looks back and sees the King looking at them and Louis sees a small spark of something. Louis looks forward and they go to their bedrooms. "Night Harry..." "Nigth Louis..." They go to bed and don't sleep. There's a knock on Louis' door and he gets up. 

He opens the door and sees the King. "Listen, I'm sorry......" The King shakes his head. "I'm sorry, I should've never come between you two..." Louis looks at him. "You two can go through with the wedding..." Louis smiles and hugs him. "Thank you..." The king hugs him and smiles. 

Louis shuts the door after the king leaves and Louis goes to bed. There's another knock and he opens the door. He sees Harry and smiles. Harry hugs him and Louis hugs back. "I'm so happy..." Louis smiles and grips onto Harry's shirt. They lay down and fall asleep next to each other.