Louis sees him leaning in and backs away. "What're you doing?" Harry pulls back. "I was going to show you..." It hits Louis. "oh..." Harry looks away and doesn't look at Louis. "Harry...look at me..." Harry shakes his head. Louis picks his head up and smiles. "You hate me..." 

Louis shakes his head. "I don't hate you...tell me who it is..." Louis smiles. Harry looks at him and sees him smiling.  "Stop..." Louis can see it hurts Harry. "Haz..." Louis sees him looks up at him. Louis gives him a stern look and leans in. He presses his lip to Harry's. 

Harry's eyes widen and he kisses back. They hear a knock and they pull apart. "Come in..." The door opens and his mother comes. "I'd like to inform you that the king and queen of Doncaster including their daughters have been killed in the attack. No word on their son..." 

She looks up and sees Louis. He looks at her with tears. She leaves the room. Louis looks at Harry. "Go to sleep Lou..." Louis lays down next to Harry and silently cries. "Oh Lou..." Harry cuddles him and Louis wraps an arm around Harry. "Haz..." "Yeah?" "Who are you marrying." 

Harry looks at him and smiles. "Well, it ain't no girl..." "why?" Harry cuddles him even closer and puts his nose in his neck. "I can't tell because they might not want to marry after what just happened..." Louis realizes and smiles. "Is it me..." Harry nods and Louis leans up to kiss him. 

"Is the rule that we have to be married before we have sex still a thing?" "Don't know, I'll have to ask by parents..." Harry gets up and covers Louis. He goes to his parents' room and knocks. "Come in..." he walks in and they look at him. 

"Can me and my fiancé have sex before marriage..." "Only if she's a keeper." "Definitely." Harry practically runs back to his room and pounces on the bed. "We can...but let's go to the meadow..." "Why?" "That's where we spent our first night together..." They get up and leave. 

They walk to the meadow and Harry doesn't know what to do. They brought pillows, a blanket, a condom and lube. He looks at Harry and blushes. "Hazza...you okay?"  He nods. They lay the pillows and blanket down. Harry looks at Louis and then looks away. 

Louis knows he's unsure of what to do. Louis smiles and pulls him down to the blanket. Harry hovers over Louis with his hands holding him up and his knees on each side of Louis. Louis blushes and he feels soft lips on his.  He closes his eyes and smiles. 

He feels himself getting hard and pulls away. Harry blushes and they both look down. Louis sees that Harry's hard and Harry sees that Louis' hard. Louis moves to sit up and he unbuckles Harry's belt and pulls it off the belt. Harry pulls Louis' pants off and Louis blushes. 

"I didn't know you liked wearing these..." Louis looks away and tries to cover up. "Louis...." Louis pulls Harry's pants down and his eyes widen. "Comando?" Harry nods. They strip and for a minute, enjoy the skin to skin contact. 

Louis keeps fidgeting and rubs his dick against Harry's dick and they moan. Harry reaches over for the lube and uncaps it. He spreads some on his fingers and tells Louis to lay on his stomach with his ass in the air. Louis does as told and he feels exposed. 

Harry marvels in the sight of his ass. He kneads it with his hands and Louis moans.  Harry spreads his cheeks and sees his tiny pink hole. Louis stays quiet. Harry runs a finger over it and feels Louis' body jerk backwards. Harry slips in a finger slowly.  Louis almost cries. 

It hurts but feels so good. After 20 minutes, Harry has three fingers in a and Louis is a moaning mess. "Harry... fuck me..." Harry slides on the condom and puts a small amount of lube on his dick. He flips Louis around. "Wanna see your face." 

He slides in around Louis wraps his legs around Harry's back. Harry slides all the way in slowly then out then in again slowly. Louis keens. "You're making love to me..." Harry nods. He feels himself cum and feels Harry cum into the condom. Harry pulls out and ties the condom up. 

He lays beside Louis. "Are you okay?" Louis nods. Harry covers them and they fall asleep. They're in for in a surprise tomorrow.