Harry wakes up in the morning and leaves his room. He sees Liam and Zayn standing there. "What now?" "Prince Louis hasn't shown up to breakfast and the King and Queen were wondering if you know where he is..." "In the guest room from last night. Went there after excused by my parents..." Zayn and Liam share a look. "He wasn't there..." 

Harry looks at them then makes his way to the guestroom where Louis was staying. He knocks. "Louis...Louis, Can I come in?" There's no answer. Harry opens the door and doesn't see Louis. "Zayn, get me a jacket and Liam, get me my horse..." They go and get things. Harry follows Zayn to get the jacket then heads outside to the horses and finds Liam with one. Harry gets on. 

Harry rides to the Doncaster castle. He gets there and looks around. "Louis!" He sees Louis sitting with his knees to his chest. He hears sniffles and Harry goes over. "Left without telling anyone." Louis looks up at Harry and then looks away. "I know you miss them..." 

"You're marrying...." "I'm marrying you...I told my mom what my dad said...I know you heard us..." Louis looks at him. "I never tried to ruin your family to ruin the bloodline to the throne..." "There's only one problem since we're marrying, my sister's son will be the prince since we can't..." 

Louis smiles. "Yes, we can...meet me in the meadow tonight..." Harry looks at him funny and they ride back to the castle. "He was at the Doncaster castle remains." They make it to the table and lunch is served. Louis holds Harry's hand under the table. Louis decides to be a bit sneaky. 

He brings his hand to Harry's zipper and unzips his pants. Harry tenses and lets Louis continue. Louis brings his hand under Louis' boxer waistband and rubs him. Harry kicks his shin and Louis smiles. Harry releases onto Louis' hand and Louis smiles.

~

They're sitting in Harry's room and talking. "Let's head to the meadow..." Harry nods and they get ready to leave. They open the door and his father is standing there. "Going to the meadow again?" "For some peace and quiet." They leave and walk to the meadow. "What're we gonna do there?" "You'll see..."

~
They walk back to the castle and see Liam and Zayn waiting. "Yes?" "Prince Harry, your nephew Matthew is here." Harry nods and Louis follows him. "Uncle Harry!" Matthew hugs him. "Gem, what're you guys doing here..." "Heard about the wedding... Mattie wants to meet his aunt..." 

Harry looks at her and smiles. "Gem, can I speak to you..." Gemma nods and they walk away. Mattie looks up and sees Louis. "Who are you?" "Prince Louis..." "You can't be a prince...the king and queen only have one son..." "Prince Louis of Doncaster..." Matthew laughs. Louis looks away. 

"Where's your crown?" "Destroyed in the Doncaster Castle destruction..." Matthew laughs and Gemma and Harry come back to him laughing. "Why're you laughing?" "He thinks he's the Prince of Doncaster...he died..." Harry looks at him. "He is...Matt, this is Prince Louis..." Matthew looks at him. "Why is he here...where's my new aunt..." Harry looks at Gemma. 

She shakes her head. Harry nods and puts his hand on Louis' back and writes the word. Louis nods and looks away. "She's not here at the moment...I'll see you at the wedding..." Matthew huffs and doesn't move. "Picture of her, name, royal title...you know it could be worse, you could be marrying 'prince Louis' here..." 

Gemma steps in. "Matthew, that's enough, I will ask grandma and grandpa to take your royal title away..." Matthew looks at her. "I just want to know..." "It shouldn't matter who he's marrying because they'll be your aunt..." "Well, I want an aunt, no more uncles..." 

"Let Uncle Harry decide that..." "He has to marry a lady for them to be my aunt..." "It's time to go, Matthew, your father's waiting..." They leave and Louis goes to a guestroom. He locks it and lays on the bed. He still feels Harry writing the letters on his back. 

He leaves the room and sees Zayn. "Zayn, where's the bathroom..." "Follow me..." Zayn leads him to the bathroom. "Thanks, Zayn..." "No problem Prince Louis." "Just Louis..." Louis shuts the door and takes a shower.

~
He lays in bed and thinks. Mathew wants an aunt. He also wants a cousin then. He fall asleep and relaxes in peace.