3

Louis wakes up and looks over at his clothes. "Harry, our clothes are dried." Harry gets up. "go get dressed behind a tree or the large rock over there." Louis nods and goes behind a rock. "How're we getting home?" Louis looks up from where he's getting dressed. 

"We walk to our horses?" "Okay..." Louis finishes getting dressed and waits for harry to get dressed. "Let's go..." They head back and sees their horses, dead. Louis runs over. "Stormy! Lightning!" Harry runs over to Louis. They hear a small sound and see a foal. 

"Stormy had a foal..." The foal goes over to her mother. Louis guides the horse over and they walk home. The foal follows them. They make it back into town and everyone looks at them. They hear the whispers. "They've been missing since that rider came into town......" 

Louis buys a lead and leads the foal home. Harry and Louis go in different ways. When Harry gets home, his mother hugs him and cries. "The ball is tonight..." Harry nods. "Many girls want your hand in marriage." "I won't be marrying them right away..." He goes to his room.

He waits until the sun starts setting and sees girls making their way to the castle. He gets ready in a black and white suit. He makes his way to the ball. He sees The Doncaster Princesses and goes over. "Where's Louis?" "He felt sick and didn't want to come..." Harry nods and they all talk. 

A few more girls come in and then Harry sees Louis. He goes over and Harry starts talking to him. "I thought you felt sick..." "I wasn't gonna come..." They see the King and Queen watching them and the King has a stern look on his face. 

The first song comes on and the two Princes stand to the side waiting for girls to ask them. Most girls just dance with their friends. One comes up and smiles. Harry smiles and takes her hand. They dance then the song ends. Harry goes back to where he was standing. 

"I'm gonna head home, I'm getting tired." "Night Louis..." Louis leaves and Harry can't stand this. He goes over to the music and stops it. "Thank you all for coming...sadly, I'm cutting it short and it's over. Head home, everyone..." Harry heads to his bedroom. 

After about 20 minutes, there's a knock.  "Come in..." The door opens and Harry turns to see his parents. "Why'd you cut the ball short?" "I'm not marrying any of them..." Harry turns his head and looks out the window to the Doncaster Castle. He looks away and feels the ground shake. 

He looks up and the castle is no longer there. He sees fire and smoke. "Louis!" Harry runs out of the castle and gets on one of his horses. He tries to get there fast, but it feels like it takes forever. He gets there and the guards try and keep him away. "Let me through..." 

He gets through and tries to find Louis. "Louis!" He sees his body and Louis looks up at where he lays on the ground. "Louis..." Harry goes over and helps him up. "Harry...." Harry sits there with him and the fire continues. Louis holds onto Harry. "Where're my sisters?" "I don't know..." 

Louis curls up in Harry's lap and cries. "You'll be okay..." Louis shakes his head. Harry picks Louis up and carries him away and past the guards. He doesn't care anymore. He sits Louis on his horse and then gets on. Louis lays his head in Harry's chest. Harry holds onto the reigns. 

"Stay with me..." "Okay..." They ride back to the Cheshire Castle. Harry gets off first and helps Louis off. They take the horse back to the stable and Louis turns to Harry. "Why'd you come to me..." "Honestly...I have to figure that out..." "Where am I staying?" "In a spare bedroom..." 

Louis nods and they enter the castle. They get stopped by Harry's father. "I don't expect there to be a Doncaster staying here..." "Father..." Louis sees Harry and the King walking away. He can still hear the conversation. "Why do you hate us being friends?!" 

"Do you remember what happened with you two were little and were friends?" Harry just looks at his father. "No..." "He's 4 years older than you. You were only 13...he was 17... we walked into your bedroom and he was raping you..." Harry looks at his father. "He wouldn't we're friends..." 

Louis goes over. "It wasn't me who did that..." "Then who was it?" "It was Nick..." The King looks at him. "That no-good scoundrel."  The King leaves. "Can Louis stay?" "Sure." Louis and Harry smile and head to Harry's bedroom. "How'd you know it was Nick?" 

"He told me...I would never do that... I guess he told your father it was me..." Harry smiles. "Any lucky girl worth marrying?" "Honestly...I don't want to marry..." "Who then?" Harry looks at him. "Well, they're very special." Louis smiles. "Tell me...is it one of your servants?" ]

"Zayn and Liam, no..." They go through a list. "So, it's not Zayn, Liam, or my sisters..." "Who is it?" "I can show you..." "Then show me..." Harry and Louis sit on his bed and Harry takes a deep breath. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me..." Harry shakes his head and leans in.