Prologue: An Idea

The young pink-haired boy with the same color eyes walked around the halls of Hope's Peak with his friends, one with the complexion of an Angel, that goes by the name of Sonia Nevermind, and another friend with a similar complexion but with a mouth the opposite of that trait that goes by the name of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. The young male and his friends walked around and talked about their current lives, how the school year will soon start, and their goals for this year for the next.

        "I just want school life to be fucking over, I don't want to spend my life here anymore," Fuyuhiko said as he fixed the collar of his shirt. "It's already bad I have to do this volunteer work during the summer."

        "You signed up because you asked to help us with setting up the school for the younger grades," Sonia said as he patted the short male's hair, this action angered the boy but also placing a subtle pink hue to his face.

        "Well yeah but," the young yakuza started, "but I did it because I didn't want to spend my summer cramped up with the gang, it gets smelly at times."

        The Pink hair male and Sonia laughed at Fuyuhiko's adorable explanation, making Fuyuhiko go even pinker than before until he decided to start lightly slapping his friends, spreading a bigger smile on their faces.

        "So Souda, what are you planning to do this year," Sonia asked her lovable friend, the ultimate mechanic Kazuichi Souda.

        Souda placed a hand on his chin and pretended to thoroughly think on his goal.

        "I'm gonna make it up as I go on in the school year, who knows, maybe I'll get a big project to work on. But right now, I'm just gonna work around and find small jobs, like helping people with their cars." Souda smiled as he faces his friends but their faces had a dull expression on their faces.

        "Well Souda, that's an interesting goal but may I add that it may be-"

        "It's fucking boring man," Fuyuhiko said, abruptly interrupting Sonia. She nodded in agreeance with the small man.

        "It's not that boring, I just don't have a plan to do."

        "Or anyone to do," Fuyuhiko said under his breath, which of course everyone heard, making Souda's eyebrows furrow and Sonia let out a small giggle.

         "Hmmm, I have an idea," Sonia said as she started walking in front of the boys, which led to them following the Ultimate Princess through the halls.

        "What is this idea, Miss Sonia?" Souda asked, a bit concerned due to what he knows Sonia is capable of doing. (like accidentally summoning a demon which Peko had to take care of.)

        "Fuyuhiko and I are going to write down some goals that you will pick out of a hat, and you'll have to complete them all before the end of the school year." She said as she clapped her hands together. Fuyuhiko, though not agreeing with it beforehand, jumped on board with the idea and started to snicker.

        This took Souda aback and started to build up fear in him. He feared for what their "goals" for him might be.

        "I won't go easy on you Kazuichi, but I'm not gonna go too overboard. Emphasis on 'too." Fuyuhiko continued to snicker until Sonia suddenly stopped in front of them, turning around to face the boys and lifted her arm to point toward the door to her left.

        The young boys looked at the door and realized what room they were in front of.

        "Miss Chisa's room? Why are we here?" Souda asked, raising an eyebrow. Fuyuhiko doing the same thing.