Chapter One: New Beginnings, Dignity Ending

'I don't want to get up,' is what Souda said to himself. The first day of school starts in half an hour and there he lays on his dorm bed. He doesn't want to even open his eyes or even think. All he wants to do is build a time machine and think about a better goal to tell his friends. Maybe then, they wouldn't have made up the goals he had to accomplish at the end of the year.

"Gundham," he spoke out loud, "Gundham Tanaka, huh." Souda didn't even know who Gundham truly was, but the fact that he's part of these goals left a bitter taste on Souda's mind. He seems so strange, the way he even talked made Souda question everything. Why does he talk like that, why?

As Souda tried to rationalize his feelings, there was another student being in a conflicted mood as well. Down the hall was Gundham's dorm, to which the conflict inside was not about some silly pieces of paper but on preparing himself for class. He had his bag, sunflower seeds, bandages, and a small tiny notebook with the words The Forbidden Journal. Only those that meet eyes with the Lord of Ice may gain access to this book, and so far, no one has been able to hold the glance of power to Gundham Tanaka. (Gundham is lonely okay let the boy live on his ranch)

He looked to the small bed on his desk where the Dark Devas laid, still asleep in the comfort of their soft cotton bed. Gundham smiled looked at the small demons of destruction near him, in such solace state of mind. The lord slowly woke up his beasts and slowly lifted them into his scarf to keep them in. With them finally situated, he grabbed his bag and took his leave to start his first day of his new school.

Souda was a wreck, just pacing around his room like (the little feral bit-) he usually does when he doesn't know how to feel about certain things. It happened before with Sonia and Fuyuhiko, and now it's gonna happen because of the dumb pieces of paper he had in his folder, which his friends made sure he kept near him at all times.

Kazuichi, I hope you understand that the third one must be done when you and Gundham happen to be alone, just so you know. I don't want you to be too embarrassed you know.

"As if that were to make any difference on how awkward that is Sonia' Souda said to himself. Kazuichi looked at his phone, sitting at his nightstand and turned it on to check the time. 7:40 it showed on the screen, making Kazuichi growl at the amount of time he spent thinking instead of getting ready for classes. But it didn't matter anyway, since no matter what he knew things were going to be somewhat alright as long as he doesn't do anything too stupid.

He put on his blue mechanic uniform and grabbed his satchel bag, swinging it over his shoulder and leaving his door. As he tried to scuttle to his class, he heard someone clear their voice behind him.

He turned around to see what made the sound, in which he saw someone that made him regret leaving his room.

It was boss baby Fuyuhiko, with Miss Sonia, and the infamous lucky student, Nagito Komaeda, holding a bag full of plushies of what seemed to be of a short skeleton and a signed magazine with the cover being of a man wearing sunglasses and title saying "Kanye West is Jesus."

"Soooo, Kazuichi, where you heading off to fucker." Fuyuhiko said as he walked up to Souda and slapped him on the back, making Souda blush a bit. (no homo tho)

"Fuyuhiko, I believe we all know the answer to that, seeing as it's the first day of class." Sonia said with her lovely smile and angelic voice. That made Fuyuhiko mumble as he continued to talk.

"I hope you remember what you need to do, right Kazuichi?" The young yakuza said, giving a sly look of satisfaction toward the pink haired male.

This made Kazuichi shake. He doesn't really want to do this but he didn't believe he had a say when there were three chaotic people around him with power that could do anything they please.