11: Into the Sunset

Jhamal Hillsin

8:30am Sep 23 2019

"Hurry the fuck up Jhamal your black ass better get your sister to the studio before 9 am". My mamas voice boomed through the car speakers.

"Ma I'm on my way right now I swear I'm only 5 mins away". I sighed driving out of my garage.

"I know your black ass did not just lie to me Jhamal. You shared location with me remember better hurry up for I fly over there and drag your as by your ear".

"Ok ma I'll be there love you". I said and she hung up.

15 mins later I arrived  at my moms house. Then saw my mom walking out of the front door then smacked Aliana on the back of her head as she came running out the front door with her changing bag.

I got out of my car to hug my ma only to get smacked at the back of my head.

"Your ass is late Jhamal hurry up and drop her off". She said and I nodded.

Aliana's car was being fixed since she had mini accident a while ago but nothing major.

"You can play music ya know". I told Aliana as I pulled out of my mamas drive way.

"I know". She shrugged taking out her phone then played Bop by Tyga featuring Blueface and Yg.

"BITCH YOUS A BOP ". Aliana and I yelled singing to the lyrics then I arrived at Lured studio.

"Do good out there aight". I said to Aliana and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"You know I will bye love you". She said cockily getting out the car. Today was the day all the models do the "family" shoot. I was happy for her ass tho cause she got a well paying job though I hated the fact that she practically took photos naked. That shit bothers me since Lured is known most around the world. But she grown now and imma respect that.

I had to pick her up at angry crab 1:00pm cause she had a lunch date with some of the girls including Melanie and I was excited to see her . My plan is to ask her when she free so I could take her out she seems like a high class girl so my plan was to take her to an art gallery something cute and classy. Like her.

Driving out of the studio I was on my way home when  I got a call from Maurice.

"Wassup"? I asked picking up.

"Hey boss good morning uh um there's someone here to see you". He said nervously.

"Who"? I asked puzzled.

"Ms. Freda". He gulped. He was there during our first encounter.

"Oh I'm on my way". I said hanging up suddenly feeling all mushy and shit. 

What is she doing to me.

I made my way to my company then parked at the VIP spot. I walked inside the company then saw her beautiful figure in the waiting room.

Her chocolate skin shimmered and glowed from the speck of sunlight that shone through the window. Her dark eyes had a little speck of light into it I couldn't really understand. The outfit she wore endorsed her figure really nicely. She looked like a goddess. A chocolate goddess. I licked my bottom lip before approaching her.

"Hi I'm sorry I interrupted your day but I was around your company and thought I'll stop by you did say to tell you when I'll be free". Melanie said getting up from the chair and playing with her nails nervously.

"Yeah I did say that you free tonight"? 

"Uh yeah I am". She smiled this beautiful smile causing me to smile too.

Damn her smile is contagious.

"Aight send me your address and I'll pick you at 9....well I mean if thats ok with you". I said no trying to be demanding.

"Of course it's ok with me I'll be ready but are you gonna tell me where we going"? She asked cocking an eye brow making her look more cuter than she already is. How is that even possible.

"It's a surprise but don't worry I ain't gon kill you". I chuckled.

"I sure hope not". She said with a nervous laughter.

"Don't worry shawty you'll be aight with me". I said licking my lip again then making my voice deeper and raspier to see her reaction then saw her squirm in her spot.

"Ok I'm trusting you". She shrugged with a sly smile on her face.

"Oh and dress classy but don't be shy to show skin". I reminded as she was about to walk off.

"Ok got it". She smiled then I pulled her into a hug before giving her a peck on her cheek feeling her face get hot. I then pulled away and we waved.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Melanie Freda

6:58pm

I smoothed my hair back in a pony tail then wrapped it in a tight bun. Looking at my figure in the mirror I wondered if I had over did it.

I wore a black dress with a slit on the side of it and barely did my make up but I wasn't trying to be desperate. I don't even know why I was nervous or why I agreed to this I'm still scared. But there was something in his eyes that made him different. 

I sprayed my perfume then made sure I had put deodorant on. I put on some sandals since we were going to be walking around.

Walking down the stairs I saw Deja and Casedi who were practically on the edge of ripping each others clothes off on my couch.

"Yall needa chill that damn couch was expensive". I warned seeing them stop instantly.

"Oh my lawd sis you look so fionne whoever he is ain't gon be able to think right tonight". Deja said standing up to get her phone then taking a photo off me in hallway of my house.

I got my purse then filled it up with gum and mints then pads cause you never know what happens and then I took my phone and house keys since I would prolly be coming home late.

I got a text message from Jhamal alerting me he was outside.

I checked the mirror once more to make sure I was good. Then said goodbye to Deja and her future wife.

Walking out the front door I saw Jhamal in an all gold outfit. He looked so fine I had to double breath so I wouldn't choke.

"You look so beautiful babygirl you always do but damn". He sighed smiling taking my hand and kissing it.

We walked to were his car was parked and he opened the door for me. He was a gentle man and not many of those men existed any more.

We drove off just as the sunset started to show.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Vote, Comment and Share.