Why does everyone leave me?

Hey guys!!! I can't believe this is the second to the last chapter of this book😥 I'm emotional with mixed feelings 💃😭💃😭💃

I'm sorry I couldn't update last week. I had to prepare for a really important exam that later got postponed after I've stressed myself to the max. I was so prepared for the damn thing😒😒😒

Please vote to support me and please follow me😭😭😭 (yes, I know I'm pathetic. Just follow me)

**************************

Hunter

"Don't even think of moving boy" A sadistic voice says from beside me.

The person walks forward with his gun still pointing at me and I see the face responsible for ten years of misery in all of our lives: Levi.

"What pretty boy? Why are you glaring at me like that?" He asks with a grin and one eyebrow raised or maybe his two eyebrows but I wouldn't know since the other eye was covered with an eye patch.

"If it's money you want, I'll give it to you" I state my heart beating wildly at the fact that Eve still had her gun pointed at Daisy.

On a closer look, I notice Daisy's chest moving up and down rapidly. The expression on her face was that of pure panic and she looked like she would pass out at any moment now.

Angel, please stay with me.

Levi laughs maniacally at my question before responding "Money? You think I want money? Come to think of it, maybe the reason I haven't killed my self all these years was because I knew there was a probability this bastard was alive" he says eying Daisy.

"Do not fucking talk about her like that you maniac" I say the same time Eve says "Dad we talked about this"

"It's pathetic really that you're still pining after her despite how many years have passed. A little advice for you boy, she will leave you for another man. That's what the 'Heart' women do" he utters and I see Daisy fuming even though she looked like she was about have a panic attack any moment from now.

"You killed my mother and younger sibling you psycho! And all because she was wise enough not to love you" She blurts and Levi turns away from me and starts approaching Daisy making warning bells start to ring in my head.

"You know, apart from the fact that you're Tristan's daughter, I just fucking hate that your mouth." He says grabbing her by the collar making Eve shift back and I run forward to snatch his hands away and stand in front of Daisy before he can do anything.

"Dad, let's just get the money and go. You've managed to escape the system so far because they think you're dead, if they catch you now, it's really over" Eve says looking around cautiously.

"They can't catch a dead man baby, I don't intend to walk out of here alive" he responds and Eve grunts in frustration.

"Dad, you promised you would live for me! You said you'd try so we could have a new life!" She yells.

"You're still young, you have your life ahead of you but as for me, I have nothing to live for."

"Me! You have me! I've dedicated all my life to you, why am I not good enough for you?" She says walking up to stand in front of Levi who still had his gun and eyes on me.

"Oh for heaven's sake, get some money from pretty boy right here and go live your life, it would be better without me in it" Levi responds.

"You know what? I'm not doing this anymore, I'm not going to watch you die in front of me. I can't bear to lose you once more. I'm out of here" Eve says dropping her gun and starts walking to a car parked from across the street.