Deux

(Sebastian)

It's been 4 months and he's been a fucking pain in the ass. If he knew how I disciplined my nephew. He'd be scared. He was a spoiled little brat who never learned to shut the fuck up.

I love him. I really do it's just he's getting on my nerves. He's currently 14 his birthday was 2 months ago. He said he was going out today and wouldn't be home till 8:30 which pissed me off. He's been going out and coming back with bruises or hickeys. No matter what I say he says that it's his 'Boyfriend'. I can't find my self believeing that. So tonight I...might as well do a full body check.

"I'm home." I heard Ciel say from the front door.

"Come here! NOW!" I demanded.

"O-ok..." he came in and sat next to me.

This time he wasn't hiding anything he took his shirt off and was crying. He had bruises and hickeys all over his body.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!?" I yelled now losing my temper and composure.

"I-I...c-can't..." he whispered.

I could tell he was scared but I didn't give a shit as long as he told me who the fuck did that to him!

"REALLY!?! I CARE FOR YOU, CIEL!!! I WANNA FUCKING KNOW WHO DID IT!!! I LOVE YOU AND I CANT JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH THIS HAPPEN!!!" I yelled.

"C-Claude..." He said.

"So are you dating him or is he raping you!?" I asked.

"...r-ra...rape..." he said hardly able to speak.

Wait there....THERE ARE CHANCES HE COULD BE PREGNANT!!!

Ciel is an omega so he can get pregnant. Claude is an alpha he can impregnate Ciel.

"HOLY FUCK!!! ARE YOU PREGNANT!?!" I yelled not knowing I was.

I covered my mouth. I shouldn't tell him things like that he'll be scared.

"W-What...?" He said scared.

"Shhhh...come here...we can take a pregnancy test tomorrow and if you are then I will, and I mean, I will kill him." I said as I embraced him in a hug that he returned.

I gave off some of my calming pheromones. Once he was calmed down he fell asleep. Soon I ended up doing the same.

(Ciel *the next day*)

So I'm currently walking through the CVS to find any pregnancy tests. Sebastian seems mad enough that I'm no longer a virgin. Maybe I shouldnt have told him. But he would have still been mad.

"Ciel, lets go I got one." Sebastian calls from the end of the aisle.

I walk up to him and try to control my pheromones because I'm super nervous and scared. I hope I'm not pregnant. Especially not with Claude's child. I felt a tap on the shoulder.

I turn around...

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!" I hear Sebastian yell at Claude.

I backed away from Claude with my head down and start crying a little. I feel a light tug on my shoulder bringing me back. It was Sebastian.

"You don't touch what's mine~..." he said as he bent down and bit down on my scent gland.

"OW!!!" I yelp in pain.

I heard Claude growl from the other side of the aisle.

S-Sebastian...j-jus-just...marked me...?!

"Sebastian! Let's go home. Please...I need to take the test and we need to talk." I say and go to the counter and put the pregnancy test down.

Sebastian walks over to me and pays. The lady looked at me with a look saying,'WHY THE HELL IS THIS 14 BUYING A PREGNANCY TEST AND WHY DID THIS 21 YEAR OLD JUST MARK HIM!?!?'.

I look at her dead in the eye,"Call the cops on the man over there his name is Claude Faustus. He's been my rapist for 2 months. This is MY 'boyfriend'. Stop looking at me I'm 19, bitch." I lied about my age.

"Damn, Ciel. Calm the fuck down!" Sebastian said as he came and grabbed my arm and ran to the car.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Sebastian yelled.

"...n-noth-nothing..." I stuttered kind of afraid of what he might do if I told him the truth.

"Ciel. I'm very impatient and I hate liars. Now what the fuck is up with you!?" He yelled the last part.

"HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MARK ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT!?!" I yelled back.

Regretting it instantly I covered my mouth and began to sob quietly. He started speeding to the house. When we got there he grabbed the test and grabbed my arm threw me into the bathroom.

"TAKE THE FUCKING TEST!!!" He yelled before slamming the door.

And with that I did.

......

I took the pregnancy test and got out of the bathroom. I went to give it to Sebastian. He was sitting on the couch, frustrated.

I went to give it to him.

(Sebastian)

"SO HE FUCKING GOT YOU PREGNANT!?! I SWEAR HE'S DEAD!!" I yelled losing my composure again.

"...st-stop..." He muttered softly.

"Your sleeping in my room tonight. Your mine. Get it trough your beautiful little head." I said as I bent down and kissed his forehead.

"Im sorry for losing my composure. I'm just mad. You mean to much to me...Do...um...Do you want to keep it?" I say.

"I mean...the child is innocent...just not the father of the child," He said nervously. "But no I don't want to keep it..." he said and I completely agreed.

He was young and if he was going to carry a baby it would be mine, not that bastards.

He didn't need to carry any other child but mine.

"Do you want to go lay down and schedule an appointment at the hospital?" I ask.

"Yes, please." He said.

Picked him up and carried him to my bed and layed down with him. He snuggled his head into my neck.

I grabbed my phone. Called for the abortion rights. She said the next opportunity for us to come in was a month or 2. I guess that was ok.

"Sebastian. I love you."

—————————————————

Words: 1020