Trois

(Sebastian)

"I love you too, baby." I say.

"Sebastian, I'm hot." He said.

"Ok." I got up and turned the lights off and the fan on.

"Sebastian..." He said.

"Baby boy?" I asked worried.

"D-do you love me...?...o-or am I-I y-your t-to-toy...?" He said as he started to cry.

"No no no no...baby...what would make you think that...?" I asked worried about what he was talking about.

"I-I'm an ome-ga...A we-weak, use-less, a-and stu-stupid om-omega...Peo-ple use om-omegas for chi-child bi-birth th-en...m-make th-them wat-watch the ch-child an-and go o-ff and f-fuck so-someone e-else..." He said officially crying.

"No...Baby...I love you...I promise I will never ever in my life hurt you in anyway..." I state hoping he'll calm down.

"Prove it..." He says.

"How would you like me to prove it?" I ask.

"...f-fuck me..." he says stuttering a little.

He? Wants? Me? To? Fuck? Him?

WHAT?!?

"As much as I'd love to, your pregnant. It's kinda dangerous for the baby." I say nervous about having sex with Ciel.

"I'm getting an abortion anyway so it doesn't matter..." he said trying to reason with me.

"Fine but if something happens to you, I might as well just die." I say giving in.

He crawled over to wear I was sitting. He sat right on my hard erect member. I let out a small growl. The young boy started to unbutton my button up, black shirt.

He began to trail small wet kisses down my neck. He kept kissing down until he reached my chest. I had the door locked.

I heard the door knob try to twist.

"SEBBY!!! LET ME INNNN!!!" Beast yelled on the other side of the door.

I look at Ciel and he had a doubting look; a Are-You-Cheating kind of look.

"It's my sister." I say.

He nods and motions for me to put on my shirt and let her in.

Ciel changed into one of my big white button up shirts.

And I let her in.

"Who is this cutie pie...?" She asks walking over towards Ciel.

"Stand up little boy." She says.

He stood up shyly.

"What are you doing in here, wearing one of my boyfriends shirts?!" She said as she raised a hand to slap him.

Quickly ran over and caught her hand.

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!! IM YOUR BROTHER!!! THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND!!! HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE IN HERE!!!" I yelled angry she tried to assault him.

"HES YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! HES LIKE 10 AND A BOY, YOU COULD JUST COME TO ME THE WOMAN WITH BOOBS AND NOT A DICK!!!" She yelled.

I just picked up Ciel and kissed him and told him to go to the kitchen and get my phone.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME!!!" She yelled as Ciel ran back into the room and gave me my phone.

"I'll call the police if you don't get the fuck out of my house." I say.

"Fine! But I will be back!" She slightly yelled.

As she left she slammed my bedroom door and I pushed Ciel onto the be. I leaned down to his ear.

"I want to finish what we started~..." I whispered into his ear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Words: 573

This is an example of how long the chapters would be if I shortened them. Tell me if this is alright with you! Comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you! ❤️