Cinq

(Me)

Sebastian was looking Ciel in the eyes. Holding onto his arm. While Sebastian was in bed. Ciel was standing by the bed.

"...not-nothing..." he says as he gets in bed and cuddles up to Sebastian's chest.

"I'm sorry for yelling..." Sebastian says.

"I'm sorry...I overreacted and you are so kind and loving...but I just didn't know why you love me..." Ciel says before he starts to cry softly into his alpha's chest.

"Ciel...I love you for who you are. Not just your looks. Even though you are the most beautiful person in the world. I'm in love with you in general. That will never change. I love everything about you. Your mine. I'm yours." Sebastian said to his little omega.

"Sebastian...I-I..." Ciel said astonished that his boyfriend just said that.

"I love you..." Ciel said.

"You know I love you too, baby boy." Sebastian said lovingly.

Ciel laid his head down on Sebastian's chest and quickly fell asleep.

Sebastian kissed Ciels head and fell asleep shortly after.

(Ciel)

I woke up in the morning. I looked over to Sebastian's side of the bed and he wasn't there. I started to panic looking around.

"Se-sebastian..." I say starting to cry.

I broke down in tears and Sebastian came running through the bedroom. He came and sat me on his lap, rubbing my back.

"Hey...hey, shhhhh. It's ok, baby. What's wrong?" Sebastian asked.

"No-nothing, I-I'm ok..." I say reassuring the fact that it's ok and he's right here.

"Ok. Well, breakfast is read so let's eat, baby~..." he said as he bent down and started to kiss my neck.

He pick me up and continued to kiss my neck as we walked to the kitchen. The only thing I was wearing was underwear so he put me on the counter and started kissing my chest and playing with my nipples.

He stopped.

"Ok, lets eat." Sebastian said as he took off his shirt to cover my hickeys and abused nipples.

As we started eating there was a knock at the door.

Sebastian got up and opened it.

"Hey, dude." Said guy said.

"Oh, hey! It's been awhile!" Said Sebastian.

"Yea it really has!" Guy said.

My curiosity got a hold of me and I went over to Sebastian. And grabbed his shirt signaling I wanted him to pick me up. So he did. I leaned over to his ear.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's ok, baby, he's a friend." He said loud enough that his friend heard him.

"Wait, wait, wait...Baby?!?!" He yelled.

Sebastian pulled him in and we went over to the couch. Me sitting in Sebastian's lap and friend sitting across from us.

"Isn't he too young, Sebs?!?" Friend yelled.

"Yes, yes...I know he's young but I can't help but love him." Sebastian says.

"So are you forcing him or no?" He said a bit calmer.

"No! No, I would never perpously force myself onto him." Sebastian said.

"Then what's up with the hickeys?" He asked.

He pointed to the hickeys on my thighs, chest, and neck.

"Shit! Look we just had sex. I didn't force him, he wanted to." Sebastian said.

"And how do I know this is right?! You could go to jail for this, bro!!" He yelled.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Words: 555

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote! Thank you!

-
€iel