Six

(???)

I want Ciel. He's mine and I will get to him. No matter the challenge. I left him once I won't leave him again.

(Sebastian)

Shit! If he calls the police! Me and Ciel are screwed! Fuck!

"Look, I love him and that's all that matters. Please d-don't...c-call th-the cops..." Ciel said about to cry.

"Fine, but if he hurts you the first person you come to is me, ok?" Ronald says.

"Ok, promise." Ciel says.

"Do you two really think that lowly of me? I'm hurt." I say.

"Now that I think about it, Ciel your pretty sexy for a 14 year old." Ronald says.

"Oh...uhhh Thank you, Mr. Knox..." Ciel said blushing furiously.

I growled slightly, grabbing Ciel and pulling him closer. I turned Ciels head towards me and kissed his lips softly.

"Go put some clothes on, ok, baby boy?" I say wanting him to cover  his skin around this pervert.

"Mhm..." he said as he peck my lips and went to put on clothes.

"Don't hit on him. He's mine." I growl at Ronald.

"Jeez! Calm down, Sebs! I'm strait! I have a girlfriend! Oh! By the way, some of our old coworkers are coming over to my place to party. And your invited! There will be tons of hot chicks!" Ronald says.

Ciel comes out of the room and raps his arms around my neck.

"N-no hot ch-chicks..." Ciel whispers in my ear.

"I'm not even going. Ciel's preg-" I say before cutting myself off.

"CIELS PREGNANT?!?" Ronald yells.

"Yes, but it's only because Claude sexually abused him for 2 months." I say.

"Poor baby..." Ronald says sympathetically.

I bring Ciel over to my side of the couch and sit him on my lap facing me. I kiss him harshly making sure he knows he's mine. He raps his arms around my neck while I sneak my hand down to his ass. I had my other hand grabbing his neck pulling him closer.

"Mhmm~..." Ciel moaned through the kiss.

I felt my erect member because of my tight pants. I could also tell Ciel had an erection as well.

"Mhm...~...I-I...want you..." Ciel stutters.

"You have to be more specific, baby...~" I say.

"I...I-I...I want you to f-fuck me..." he says completely love sick.

"Oh! Come on! I'm right here! Guys!" Ronald yells.

I stand up still holding and kissing Ciel. I pick up Ronald and trough him out of the front door.

I quickly rush to my room and push Ciel on the bed.

"So you want daddy to fuck you~?" I ask.

"D-daddy, please..." he says looking into my eyes.

"Yes, baby boy~..." I whispered in his ear as I take of his clothes.

He was already covered in hickeys from last night but I wanna give him more.

I leaned down to his neck when he stopped me.

"Strip." He said not really demanding but I knew he wanted me to.

I took off my pants and left on my boxers. I wasn't wearing a shirt because this morning I had given it to Ciel.

"Who do you belong to~?" I ask as I crawl back over to him.

"Mhmm~...d-ahh~...da-daddy..." he managed out while I started to play with the tip of his dick.

"Who do you take orders from...~?" I ask.

"This isn't a-an interagation ro-room...h-hurry up and fu-fuck me..." Ciel said a little more needy.

"Baby Boy, we're only getting started..." I say.

••••••••••••.•••••••••••••.•••••••••••.

Words: 596

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment! Who do you think wants Ciel to him/herself? Comment if you know! Vote if you enjoy the story! Thank you!( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

-
€iel