Triggered

(This will be short because it's like the end of the last chapter)

I step out of Damon's house into the light rain and walk towards the Lockwood property. After 15 minutes my hair is soaked and the blood has run across my skin as I trudge back. I walk through the gates and head up to the house. Carol isn't home as her car isn't here so I just walk in. "Mom?" Tyler hells and comes to the banister and his face drops when he sees me covered in blood and dirt with wet hair and tears streaming down my face "Skye" he races down the stairs and I step towards him his hands fly to my face "I did it" I sob and he realises what's happened and he embraces me tightly "I killed a man because I had no choice" he shushes me "your not alone okay we have each other now.... and Caroline has been helping me" Caroline steps I to view "I know everything" Caroline says and Skye clues on that Tyler clearly doesn't know everything "I know what Caroline is Tyler... she's my best friend. How do you think I hid the body" Tyler's face changes "you both hid it from me" he says shocked "only to keep you safe don't be mad" I say back and he sadly smiles "I get it. But we have each other know okay. And tomorrow is a full moon so we need to prepare"

Lately I've felt so distant from Tyler. He was like my brother before I went away for a year. And coming back we're not as close. But there's a new feeling now. Like a bond but not just a sibling bond. It's like a protective bond. And I think it's to do with the beast inside me.