2: O-Oppa?

*2 years later

Y/n Pov

"Damn, already 4 more days until school!" Jin complained. Me, Jackson, and Namjoon started to laugh at Jin. "Bro chill, it's our 2nd year of high school! It won't that bad as last year" Namjoon stated, which all of us agreed at his statement. 

"Well guys, i have to head back home now. We can hangout tomorrow." i did handshakes with them. I rode my bike back home safe and sound. I went inside the house and saw my parents at the kitchen table, talking with someone on the phone.

"Sounds great, I'll be there next Monday. Thank you sir" My dad put down his cell as i went over to the table. 

"What's going on?" I asked them. "Oh sweetie, you need to pack up this weekend. We are moving back to Seoul, we are moving into a new house but same neighborhood" My mom said, as i was shocked and surprised. 

"A-Again? Why?" I was so confused. "Well, your father just became a CEO at a company called (any company you want)!" 

"W-What?!?! Dad that's amazing! But, what about my friends?" I was of course sad again, as i would have to experience this, leaving my friends to go somewhere else. 

"Son, i know this process was hard for you the first time. But i just stuck a lifetime job that i might not make again. So i hope you understand my position, I'm just trying to help you and your little sister out" I sighed at what my father said. "Okay, does Tzuyu know?" My mother shook her head no and said "She's in her room, go tell her please?" I nodded.

I went to Tzuyu's room and barged in. "What up loser" I teased Tzuyu as i walked towards her desk. Tzuyu stopped whatever she was doing on her computer and went to come hug me. "Hi oppa! Your back, did you have fun with your friends?" 

I nodded at her question. Tzuyu is one year younger than me, which means she will be a freshman this year. "Tzuyu, Mom said that we are moving again." Tzuyu replied with a groan. "Again? Does dad have a new job?" I nodded and said "Yeah, He actually is gonna be a CEO at this very famous company called (Any company you want)" 

Tzuyu was suprised "So does this mean we are gonna be rich?" I laughed and flicked her forehead. "Don't say that stupid, but yeah i guess." Tzuyu did a little dance which made me laugh. "Alright, we have to pack up because we are leaving this weekend." Tzuyu nodded at me as i left her room to mines.

I was in the middle of packing when i bumped some stuff over on accident, that's when i saw a picture of me and Sana. I just now realized, that i would see my old neighbors, friends and hopefully, would see Sana again. I was overjoyed and started to jump up and down. 

All these years, i lost in contact with Sana because i got a new phone and forgot her number. I still remembered Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook's number and i am still close with them. I just hope Sana is going to the same high school as them, so we could all hangout with each other like old times. 

I decided tomorrow i will say goodbye to my friends.

*Tomorrow (Lmao, Just to make the story shorter)

I texted everyone to meet at Starbucks which everyone agreed.

I was waiting for everyone at a booth. I saw them coming in the shop, so i waved them over. "Woah! You already ordered us coffee?" Jackson said, running over to the booth for the coffee. I chuckled and said "Yeah, My treat guys." The other two then came over, Namjoon sat next with Jackson while Jin sat with me.