7: Different

(I walked back and forth in Sana's room, wall to wall. Sana was sitting on her bed.)

Sana: Oppa?

(I looked at Sana.)

Sana: So what's the plan?

(I looked down, still standing. I didn't know what the plan was. Should I take the scholarship or stay here in Korea. I sighed.)

You: I honestly don't know...

(I sat next to Sana on the bed. I had already texted my friends and family about this offer. I put my hands on Sana's cheeks and made her look at me.)

You: Would you get mad at me if I did go to America?

(Sana chuckled.)

Sana: Pabo, why would I get mad? You should take it.

(I hugged her. She hugged back.)

You: But I don't want to leave you here....And I don't want other guys taking my girl....

(She chuckled again, still hugging me.)

Sana: I will never leave you for a different man, I promise.

(She gave me a kiss on the lips. After a couple of seconds, we both pulled away. She laid down on her bed. I also laid down beside her. My right arm was around her while she rested her head on my chest. I pulled out my phone while she observes it. I pulled out the photos on my phone for the past 2 years me and Sana were together. Me and Sana looked at each photo, remembering the memory of each one.)

[20 minutes later]

(We both laughed, remembering the memories together as a couple. Suddenly, Sana started to sob. Me and Sana sat up. I quickly hugged her.)

You: What's wrong Sana?

(I ended the hug and wiped her tears coming down from her eyes. I cupped her face while she looked at me.)

Sana: If you're leaving Korea, that means we won't have time to spend together...what if you forget me and never come back?

(I sighed. We both looked straight into each others eyes.)

You: I know it will be hard for you....for the both of us....but I'm doing this for us. And I will never, ever, forget you. Do you know how special you are to me? I...just feel like were meant to be together. You're the reason why I go to school, just so I can see you. I just need you to wait for me to come home, back to Korea, back to you, can you do that?

(She nodded while more tears fell down her cheek.)

You: Thank you...I love you Sana...

Sana: I love you too Y/n...

(She kissed me. Our kissed lasted for about a minute until we both let go. I hugged her while caressing her back. Later, she fell asleep in my arms. I could hear her cute snores.)

Your mind: She's so cute.......oh shit.....how am I supposed to let her go....

(I couldn't do anything or else I would wake Sana up.)

Your mind: Meh, I'm tired anyways...

(Sana still in my arms, I slowly laid my body on Sana's bed. I soon drifted off to the dream world.)