20: Finale

Chaeyoung: Mhmmm~ Oh, how I missed the taste of Korean BBQ!

Jungkook: *laughs* You weren't gone for that long!

(All of my my friends were hanging out together. My friends I met in America and my childhood friends. They all got along together really well. Including Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung said she was gonna shoot her shot tonight, so hopefully it will go well. All of us were drinking Soju and eating, having fun. We were telling jokes, playing games, talking about old memories, and just having a blast. At another table, I could see a hooded figure, staring at me. But I didn't think much of it because of Sana clinging onto my arm and laughing with the other girls.)

Tzuyu: Hey babe! Could you get us some more soju? Here's my card.

Taehyung: Sure, I'll be back.

You: Oh, let me come help you.

(Me and Taehyung went to bar to grab more drinks for everybody. I tagged along so I could help.)

You: So Tae, You making my sister happy?

Taehyung: Well, I try. She's an odd girl

(We both laughed. As Taehyung was about to pay, I quickly gave the cashier my credit card.)

Taehyung: Hey, what you doing hyung?

You: My treat. Don't tell anyone else.

Taehyung: You should've just let me pay bro...

You: It's fine. As long as everyone is having fun and enjoying their time, then I'll pay for it. Including, the meal!

(It was true. I would always be down to pay for the meals and drinks.)

Taehyung: Hell no! I'm gonna pay the meal, just watch.

(I chuckled at Taehyung as we carried two more cases of Soju towards the group of our friends.)

Taehyung: We're back! With more beer!

Jungkook: Yes! GIVE ME NOW!

(Everyone laughed at Jungkook.)

You: Oh, hold on. I need to use the restroom.

(I quickly ran over to the restroom and did my business. After I exited the bathroom, a person cover my mouth with a napkin.)

You: Hey--

(Then, I got knocked out.)

________

Sana POV

(I looked around the restaurant, searching for Y/n. 30 minutes have passed and Y/n hasn't shown up yet. Yeri noticed that I was worried.)

Yeri: You okay Sana? You seem nervous about something.

Sana: Y/n haven't came back from the bathroom yet, and I'm getting kind of worried...

Yeri: Maybe he has really bad diarrhea

Irene: Yah! Don't talk about poop while we're eating

(I giggled at Yeri getting scolded by Yeri. I stood up from my seat.)

Sana: I'm gonna go check on Y/n

(I went towards the bathroom's to see if Y/n was there. There were private bathrooms, not gender ones. I knocked on the bathroom door that Y/n went to.)