8: Not the same

Alright, I made this chapt a bit longer than the others because updates may take a little longer now (like one-a-week) because I got online school now😭😭😭

So I hope you enjoy this one! I'll see you guys at the end of this chapt!!!❤️❤️❤️

(I woke up, expecting Sana to be watching me sleep and greet me in the morning. But, no...She was fast asleep, still facing her back towards me. Weird. I got off the bed and went into Sana's bathroom.)

(I finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I came out of Sana's bathroom and saw that she was still sleeping on her bed. I shrugged my shoulders.)

Your mind: She must of stayed up late talking on the phone

(I went out of her room and went into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.)

Sana POV

(I yawned while rubbing my eyes. Y/n wasn't laying next to me. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine. After finishing my routine, I went out of my bedroom and smelt something delicious. I entered the kitchen and saw Y/n cooking. Y/n heard my footsteps, turned around, and saw me.)

You: Morning Jagi!

(He gave me a smile. I gave a weak smile back to him.)

You: Sit down, I'm still cooking. I'm almost done.

(I sat down at the table, on my phone the whole time.)

Your POV

(I turned around and saw Sana on her phone. Huh, usually she would be asking to help me cook. I continued to cook until I finally finished. I set down our breakfast.)

You: Enjoy!

You: Enjoy!

(She didn't look at me. She put her phone down and ate. Hmph. I sat down and ate my breakfast.)

(After finishing our breakfast, I washed the dishes and went to gather my things in Sana's room. I came back out to the living room where Sana was sitting.)

You: Sana, I'm gonna head out.

(She nodded while texting someone on her phone. Normally she would come over to hug and kiss me but no....Maybe I'm just being needy....)

You: Make sure to lock the door when I leave.

(I sighed because she didn't nod or answer back. I exited through the front door of the house.)

Your mind: Strange...

(I went home to grab my gym bag and headed over to the gym. When I arrived at the gym, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung greeted me at the entrance.)