17: Normal

(I sat on the back of an parked ambulance with a blanket over me, talking to the cops.)

Police: The man is named Park Jaehyun?

(I nodded at the police man. The police man wrote stuff down on a notepad.)

Police: Alright then. Also, my name is Jinyoung. I'm Jackson's partner. If you need anything, you can always call me.

(I smiled at the nice police man while he smiled back

(I smiled at the nice police man while he smiled back.)

You: Thank you

(After Jinyoung left to go talk to the others, Jackson walked over and sat next to me on the ambulance.)

You: Didn't believe you would actually become a cop

(We both laughed at my comment.)

Jackson: Well, I trained really hard.

You: Hey, how did you even become a cop that fast? I mean, this is only our first year after high school.

Jackson: Well, after high school, I went to the police academy. I was actually the best student in the class!

You: Wow, you're actually smart?

(Jackson hit the back of my head while I laughed at him.)

Jackson: Anyways, I decided to do a advance course in the academy. And well, now I'm an official cop. My partner, Jinyoung, also did the advance course with me.

You: Oh, cool...What about Namjoon and Jin? Where did they head off too?

Jackson: Jin went to culinary school and Namjoon went to the military. How about you? What're you doing these days?

You: Well, I actually go to school in America. Got a scholarship offer there because of football.

Jackson: Wow! That's amazing! Wait, so why are you here in Seoul?

You: Just visiting family

Jackson: Speaking of which, where is Mr. Chou? I didn't see him around