Chapter 2

(RECAP)

Y/N walked a little farther into the forest before sitting down against a tree, admiring the plants around her. She soon fell asleep peacefully, with a pair of red eyes watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, look here!" Kaminari exclaimed, pointing to a h/c girl. Ashido and Sero walked up to where Kaminari was and got excited as well. "Boss is sure gonna like her!" Ashido said, pumping her fist in the air. A man with red eyes and red hair came up from behind them. He walked up to the h/c girl and smirked. "Make sure not to wake her up," he said, "and take her back to the boss." "Yes sir!!" The other three discussed how they should take her back. The red-haired man walked up to the girl and crouched down. "I'm sure you're not the only one who wants you, though." He said quietly to himself before standing up again. "Hurry up, you three. We need to get her to Bakugo as soon as possible."

~~~

Izuku soon reached his house and was about to unlock the door before he decided to visit Prince Shoto again. 'I might as well get some company,' He thought, 'Who knows how long Y/N's gonna be in the forest.' He knocked on the castle gate once he got there. "Izuku, how many times have I told you, you don't have to knock." Shoto said, opening the door. "Oh, right... It just feels weird, kind of like I'm intruding..." Shoto smiled to himself.

"Anyways, where's Y/N? Wasn't she with you a second ago?" Izuku walked beside Shoto to a room with a table. "Oh, she went exploring in a forest, you know her and exploring things.." Shoto nodded. "Which forest, do you know?" Izuku sighed with a little chuckle. "The only one we haven't been in," Shoto suddenly seemed alert. "Wait, you mean the forest directly across from this castle? The one that has the fence that is partially gone and some dead trees?" Izuku nodded, a bit confused. "Yeah, why..?" "Izuku!" Shoto whisper-shouted. "That's the forest that the dragon tribe is known for roaming in!" Izuku tilted his head. "Dragon tribe..?" "Yes! Have you not heard of them?" Izuku shook his head no, which made Shoto sigh.

"You see, Izuku, the dragon tribe is a group of criminals. They used to run around and rob things from the shops around here, but that was before they decided to go bigger." Izuku leaned in a little, listening. "They started kidnapping people, some of which they just kidnapped to kidnap, others they used as slaves, and very few they tried to convert to their tribe. The slaves would usually do the stealing nowadays."

Shoto paused for a second. "Their leader is Katsuki Bakugo. His main group of 'followers' is led by someone named Eijiro Kirishima, and the group consists of three other members. If Y/N was far enough into that forest, she would have been put in one of their traps: trees that have a certain scent to them that makes you fall asleep. This could easily lead to her being kidnapped." Izuku widened his eyes. "No...!" He said under his breath. "A few years ago or so, my family put up a fence to keep citizens from going into that forest after we banished the tribe. Though, some of his slaves are probably right beneath our noses. Anyways, their dragons came about a year later after we put the fence up and burned it down, only a tiny bit of it remains." Shoto looked Izuku in the eyes. "If we don't do something fast, she could be kidnapped if she's not already." Both Izuku and Shoto stood up from their seats at the table. "I'll go recruit some of my army, you go get any friends that could help us!" Izuku nodded. "Got it!" He said as he ran off.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating! I've been rather busy lately. :/