Important A/N

Hello my wonderful readers! :)

I just wanted to let you know about some things going on with this story, my life, and why this story didn't get updated sooner like it should have.

First off, I want to thank every single one of you for reading this story. I've said it multiple times, I know, but I truly mean it. You guys just don't understand how much each and every one of you mean to me. I read all your comments, and get the billion notifications that someone has voted on a chapter or has added this story to a reading list, and it makes me very happy.

The second thing I want to address is why this story was not updated as soon as I said it would be. If you didn't already know, many accounts on Wattpad have been hacked somehow, mine being one of them. If your account gets hacked, lots of important information can be stolen and leaked about you.

A little after I posted the last "chapter", I found out about this and got scared and logged out. My friend who's account had also gotten hacked gave us a website to check to see if our account had been hacked, and mine had.

When I found out, I started panicking. At the time, I was at my cousin's house when this happened so she tried comforting my while I was crying, scared of never getting my account back and not being able to continue the story that you all love so much.

It wasn't until today when I decided to try to log back in. At first, it didn't let me log in but I changed my password and now I can continue this story. :)

Third, my life has been a little stressful lately. School has just started up again and I'm already getting a workload that is stressing me out.

Technically, as I'm writing this, I should be doing my school work, but instead I'm typing this out. I have a horrible habit of procrastinating and getting distracted that I need to work on stopping.

So if I'm suddenly gone, it may either be me trying to catch up on schoolwork or something else.

On a more happier note, I want to thank all of you for 3.3K reads (when I last checked it)!! It means so much, especially considering I was gone for about a month and was inactive, you all continued to show your support, and that makes my day!! :D

I will try my absolute hardest to come out with a new chapter or two, but like I've stated, it may not come soon due to what I'm going through in my life right now.

I hope you all understand; Please continue to show your support, and I hope you have a great day/night/whatever-time-it-is-for-you!! :)

You are loved!! <3