Chapter 5

<The Next Morning>

Y/N woke up to the bright morning sun shining bright on her face. She squinted her eyes and used her hand to block out the sun; Y/N was definitely not  a morning person.

"Good morning, L/N!" A feminine voice called out. Y/N looked in the direction the voice came from to see a pink-skinned and pink-haired girl with alien-looking eyes. "Glad to see you're awake! Come on and get dressed, no time to waste! We're showing you around today!!" She said with a wide smile.

'"We're"...?' Y/N thought. She looked around and saw two other individuals; they were both boys. One of them had about-shoulder length black hair with diamond-like shaped eyes. The other had blond hair that was spiky in the back with a... lightning bolt on one side of their hair...?

The three of them looked towards Y/N and smiled. The blond also winked at Y/N, which made Y/N feel a little uncomfortable. 

"The one with black hair is Hanta Sero, and the one with blond hair is Denki Kaminari." The girl pointed out. "And I'm Mina Ashido!!" Y/N nodded in response.

Mina held out her hand to help Y/N get up. Y/N took her hand and was thrown a new pair of clothes. "Change into these and then meet us outside, kay?" Mina said as she, Denki, and Hanta left the tent they were in to give Y/N some privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N walked out of the tent and into the outside world in her new outfit. (Picture on top. The picture isn't mine, I just found it on the internet. Feel free to change it!)

"There you are, L/N!" Eijiro exclaimed as he walked towards Y/N, waving. Y/N waved back, shyly. "Where did the other three go?" Y/N asked. "Oh, they went to go get breakfast. You should get going to! I'll show you the way." Eijiro smiled and started walking, Y/N following close behind. "So.. who are the rest of these people..?" "Oh, them?" Eijiro said, "They're, um, trainees, basically.. They go out on smaller missions that I give them. Once they get skilled enough, they go through a test to see if they're cut out to be in the top group.. my group!" 

"So then.. Why did I not have to go through all that?" Eijiro looked back at Y/N. "From the looks of it, you didn't need to!" Y/N was a little shocked. "Oh, I see.." Eijiro scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, Katsu-- I mean Bakugo, didn't think you would need to, based on what you told us. Although, if what you said isn't true, just be prepared to get consequences. No one has lied to Bakugo and made it out in a stable condition, if not, alive."

Y/N sweat dropped. She shook it off for the moment. "Hey, Kirishima? How come you had called Bakugo by his first name when we first met, but now you're calling him by his last name?" 

"Oh, well, you see.. I'm the only one as of right now that can call Bakugo by his first name, and that's only when we're alone. I guess he just.. respects me a little, which is rare." Eijiro chuckled. "Everybody has to call everyone else by their last names when their around the authorities, or else it's just disrespectful. My other three group members each call each other by their first names when they're just by themselves, but that's mostly because their friends. Oh, and I'm friends with them too, but I just respect them so.. yeah."

Eijiro cleared his throat. "Anyways, here's the breakfast tent. Go ahead and eat, it's a buffet!"

Y/N smiled a little. "Alright, thanks Kirishima." Eijiro smiled back. "No problem, L/N. I'm just doing my job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Y/N was done eating, she made her way back to the tent where Mina, Denki, and Hanta were. Eijiro soon joined them. 

"Alright team, let's show L/N around!" Eijiro announced. "Yes sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This tent right here is the main tent. This is where meetings are held for different missions." Eijiro said, pointing to a huge tent, probably the size of all the other tents combined. Eijiro then pointed to all of the medium sized tents. "Those are the tents for the authorities. Those include me and the trainee leaders.. the ones who train the trainees. The slightly bigger tent next to mine is Bakugo's tent, where you where yesterday."

Eijiro, Mina, Denki, and Hanta walked around a bit more, showing Y/N all the different places. These include the testing arena, the combat arena, the food tent (again), the bathrooms, and more relaxing places for teams on breaks, such as the lake and the games tent.

<Later that day...>

Y/N and the other members of the main group went to the meeting tent. Katsuki had called for a meeting to discuss a little more about Y/N, and possible new mission.

"Alright idiots, we all know why we're here, blah blah blah, and so on." Katsuki said in a loud, commanding voice. Y/N looked around. 'I guess the rest are used to being called idiots by now...' She thought.

Katsuki looked towards Y/N. "Alright, lets jump right into questions. Where are you from?" Y/N responded, a bit nervous. "I'm a citizen of the Todoroki kingdom." Mina, Denki, and Hanta all gasped a little. Eijiro looked surprised. "What relation do you have to the royal family?" Katsuki asked. "Well, I don't know all the family members too well, but I am friends with Prince Shoto.." 

Katsuki nodded. "Good. You can be our spy." Y/N felt butterflies start to form in her stomach. 'I can't turn my back on my friends..' 

"Excuse me for interrupting boss, but wouldn't this hurt L/N to know that she's betraying her friends' trust? Also, what if they already have figured out she's been kidnapped and are currently trying to find her?" Denki asked. 

Katsuki sighed. "You bring up a good point." Katsuki sat up straighter. "In that case, you five will be doing a scout starting tomorrow. L/N will need a disguise, and you may take some of the other extras with you, understood?" "Yes sir!" The others except for Y/N responded. 

"L/N? Do you understand?" Katsuki asked, glaring her down. "Y-Yes sir!" 

"Good. You start tomorrow."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A/N:

Finally, a chapter! A little over 1,000 words as well!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm really excited for the next one, so hopefully it comes out soon!

I once again want to thank you all for your support and funny comments! It makes my day!

Please continue to show your support!

Also, I will be trying to come up with an actual name for this story too. "Bakugo x Reader x Kirishima" just sounds boring.

Have a great day, my wonderful reader army!