Chapter 3

Bakugo Katsuki sat on a chair in his mini castle that looked an awful lot like a throne, looking very relaxed, but tense at the same time. His wasn't wearing his red cape that he usually wore so it was set off to the side of his chair, all neat a folded.

Suddenly, the doors to the room Bakugo was in burst open. "Boss! We brought back someone!" Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido exclaimed at the same time, all of them carrying a captured Y/N. Katsuki looked up towards them. "And Kirishima approved this?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. The red-haired boy walked in behind the other three. "Yes, I did." He said with a mixture of respect and confidence. Y/N was then placed onto the ground; she was still asleep, and she looked rather peaceful. Katsuki got up from his seat and walked towards Y/N, inspecting her. "Kirishima, come with me and bring her with you. You three, here's your reward." He said, throwing a bit of money in the direction of them. Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido collected the money off the ground and held it while Kirishima Eijiro picked up Y/N gently and followed Katsuki.

~~~~~~~

Katsuki opened the door to his room and Eijiro was behind him, Y/N still in his arms. Eijiro placed Y/N down on the floor carefully and stood beside Katsuki. "So, Bakugo.." "Call me Katsuki." Eijiro looked at him. "Oh right... Anyways, what're we gonna do with her?" Eijiro asked, looking back at Y/N. "Well first we need her to wake up," Katsuki said.

As if on cue, Y/N slowly opened her eyes. "Where am I...?" She slowly sat up and then looked up to see two pairs of red eyes looking at her. "Who are you?!" She exclaimed, almost yelling. "Shut up, will you?" Katsuki said, crossing arms as Eijiro sighed. After a few seconds of silence, Katsuki spoke up. "What's your name?" "Tell me yours first, and let me out of these ropes!" Katsuki sighed angrily and Eijiro looked at Y/N. "Just tell him your name, the sooner we can get this done the better." Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "Get what done?!" "JUST TELL US YOUR DAMN NAME!!" Katsuki yelled. Y/N looked shocked and then glared at the two boys standing in front of her.

"Ugh, fine.. My name is Y/N L/N. Anything else?" She said, annoyed. "Yes, actually," Eijiro said, "Do you have any special abilities?" As if she were on some sort of truth-telling drug, Y/N answered almost immediately. "Yes, I do. I can do any type of magic you can think of." Y/N then covered her mouth the best she could with her hands tied up in ropes. "Alright, then get yourself out of those ropes." Eijiro said with a smirk and Katsuki soon had one as well. Y/N sighed and turned her fingers into extremely sharp knifes, which she used by moving her fingers and cutting through the ropes. "Good girl," Eijiro said once she was done. Now that she was free from the ropes, she stood up. "I think you'll make a great addition to the team," Katsuki said with a smirk. Y/N suddenly got butterflies in her stomach. "What team...?" Katsuki stepped a bit closer to Y/N.

"Welcome to the Dragon Tribe."