Chapter 4

"Welcome to the Dragon Tribe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"D-Dragon Tribe?!" Y/N exclaimed.

Katsuki and Eijiro nodded. "Usually," Eijiro started, "We would take in people as slaves, but you..." Eijiro crouched down and leaned in towards Y/N. "You're different."

"D-Different?! How so?!"

"STOP ASKING SO MANY GOD DAMN QUESTIONS!!" Katsuki yelled. Y/N went silent. Eijiro smiled and chuckled to himself. "Classic Katsuki..." He muttered and then turned back to Y/N.

"You're different because you just seem to radiate energy that could make you a worthy, how do I say this, game piece." Eijiro said with a smile. "Got a problem with that??" Katsuki added.

Y/N got flustered and shook her head. "N-No!!" Y/N looked down at her feet. "I... I actually appreciate you two thinking I'm worthy to... whatever this is." She smiled a little to herself.

"You're welcome!" Eijiro exclaimed, earning a slightly hard punch in the arm from Katsuki.

"Let's go into more detail about your role compared to our roles and the others." Katsuki started, glaring daggers at Y/N. "I'm the obvious leader of this tribe, with Shitty Hair over here the so-called 'Second-In-Command'. The group that he led who also brought you here is the head group of my army."

"Small army, might I add. That said group is also the most direct to good ol' Katsuki here." Eijiro said, wrapping one of his arms around Katsuki's shoulders.

Katsuki nodded. "There are more extras here with their own groups that I use from time to time," He said, trying to get Eijiro's arm off of him, "But they're pretty useless."

Y/N listened closely while Katsuki explained all this. "So... where do I stand? Since I suppose I'm a part of this after all..."

Eijiro smiled. "You'll start out with my group, we'll show you the ropes. After we see how you do with that, we'll decide what happens to you." Eijiro patted Y/N's head.

Y/N nodded, but she still was worried. 'What happens to me? What's that supposed to mean?? And what're they showing me? I'm already pretty strong.. They could just tell me what to do and I'll be fine. I guess they just want to see who I really am...' She thought.

"We'll show you around here tomorrow, the day after that we'll start you of with the group. Understand?" Katsuki stated. Y/N nodded. "Now," Eijiro started, "You should get some sleep. You have a big day ahead of you. Multiple, for that matter."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A/N: Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for over 500 reads!

I'm sorry for not updating often. I have school, and my family is trying to pack up our house since we are moving. Plus, there's the additional anxiety and depression that I have.

I know this chapter was short, but I wanted to save the next day for the next chapter just because of how important I think it is. So I apologize if this chapter wasn't long enough for you.

Again, I just wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry for not updating. I promise I'm trying to get better at it. :)