4.

Jasmine.

I woke up from my deep slumber. I checked the date - 5th of October. I let out a sigh and headed towards the Bathroom.

I was glad I didn't have school cause it was a Saturday. I actually didn't like school. Not because of studies but the reason I didn't have any friends. After Katie's death, I went numb. I stopped eating and never stepped out of the house. But my parents forced me to go to school. That was what I dreaded the most. Nobody talked to me. They just stared at me while I walked through the hallway and mumbled ' That's the dead girl's friend.' But soon enough, I got used to it. Life is Fucked up anyway.

I got dressed and latched my key necklace. 10 years. It's been 10 years since I got it. I stood in front of the mirror. I couldn't recognise myself. Instead of a 12-year-old girl with dark wavy hair, Nutella-brown joyful eyes and pink lips; I turned into an 18-year-old with straight dark hair, lifeless brown eyes with dark circles and chapped lips. What have I done to myself?

I headed downstairs just to find my parents getting the house decorated and my nightmare of a sibling choosing her dress. What was going on?

" What's going on?" I asked with confusion written all over my face. My sibling and my Mother didn't even bother turning around and my Dad just mumbled," It's Lily's Birthday Party today at Seven. Be Nice."

I didn't even expect them to wish me. I stomped out of the house - heading towards Katie and Grandpa's Grave.

As I started walking toward my destination, I bumped into something really hard. As I was about to trip, two muscular arms grabbed me really quick. I was met by a pair of
emerald-green eyes piercing into mine.

The guy had brown chestnut locks and pink full lips. Oh My, this lad was Gorgeous!

His lips turned up into a smirk. "Like what you see, Love?" He chucked. He had a deep, raspy voice. Wait, why was I drooling over him? I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him. I mumbled a quick 'Sorry' and started walking off. But he caught hold of my wrist. Now What?

I snapped my eyes towards him and quirked an eyebrow.

"What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm.........Handsome!"

"That's a shitty excuse. Try something else." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you Jasmine Barrett?"

My jaw dropped. Not many people knew me.

"How do you know that?"

"You seem exactly the way you've been described. Short, plump, dark hair, brown eyes, sassy and Beautiful!" He smiled.

"Right but not Beautiful."

He frowned. "Of course you are!"

"Come on now! Anything else? And how do you know me?"

"Well, I'm Harry Styles."

"I never asked who you are. I asked you How do you know me?"

"Sooner or Later, you will have to know who I am because Sweetheart, I'm your new neighbour." He grinned as he winked at me.

Way to ruin my already-ruined day, Styles.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

IMP: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY VACATIONS AND SCHOOL IS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. UPDATES WONT BE EVERYDAY BUT ILL TRY MY BEST.

Hey guys! There you have your Harry in this chapter. Hope you liked this chapter! Please Vote and Comment if you do. Feel free to leave any feedbacks or recommendations in the Comments. I'll make sure to read all of them. Thank you!

-SJR