8.

"Come on people, let's start the cake cutting ceremony!" Mother Teresa croaked. I let out a sigh. I better get going. As I was about to head upstairs, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and met a pair of emerald green eyes filled with worry and concern.

"Where're you going?" Harry asked. "To my room." I simply replied pointing towards the stairs. "It's your Birthday right, so don't you want to cut your cake?" he asked - bewildered. I smiled and said, "Birthdays are so damn cliché." And with that I stomped to my Paradise - My Room.

I closed the door and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to take in all the events that occurred.

First, banging into Harry. Him - pissing me off in the morning. Second, Lily and the gown thing. Third, Harry again. Fourth, Harry and Zayn. Fifth, Lily again. Sixth, our argument.

So many happenings in 1 freaking Day!

But one thing I couldn't get my mind off - Harry. That lad was absolutely unbelievable! Pissing me off first, then surprising...no, no, SHOCKING me! But he's so outgoing - unlike me. I wish I could be like him.

I was so exhausted. I straightaway went to bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up at sharp 7am for the Sunday Mass at the Church. I got cleaned up, dressed and left my house in order to search for peace. After Katie's death, I always attended the Mass on Sundays as it gave a break to me.

I went through the huge doors in the church. A wide smile tugged on my lips as I saw the Father waving at me. I was early enough to I walked his way to greet him.

"Good Morning Father. How are you doing today?" I asked. "Good Morning to you too, Jasmine. I'm fine, thank you. How are you doing today? Oh, Happy Birthday Child! It just slipped out of my mind." He said. I replied, "I'm fine, thank you. Anyways, it's alright."

I took my seat as people started flooding in. I picked at my nails for time to pass. I felt a dip to my right. My eyes shot up to meet the familiar green ones. Confusion took over my features as I asked, "What are you doing here?" "Good Morning to you too." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and repeated my question again, "What are you doing here, Harry?" "Whatever you and all the people present are doing. Why so shocked?" He chuckled. "You just.... I don't know. You don't seem that kind of a guy to attend church and shit."

He turned towards me and smirked, " Oh, is it? Then tell me, what kind of a guy am I?" As I was about to answer, the Father started speaking, "Good Morning Children......." and I turned my attention from that cheeky piece of shit to Jesus.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

Sorry guys! It's been a while Since I've last updated. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have A Very Happy New Year and an amazing year ahead. Hope 2015 will bring happiness and prosperity to you and your family!😊 Also, sorry for the crappy chapter. Don't Worry, it'll get better. Bye readers!

-SJR