6.

"What are you doing here?" I asked - completely bewildered with his presence. He smirked and said, "Maybe your parents must've invited me. Maybe."

I started walking off but he stopped me. "You're ignoring your guest!" He said that as a shocked replaced his grin. "Indeed I am." I smirked and walked away. What's the matter with this guy?

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. I looked up as I apologised. Man, he was beauty! "That's alright, Love." he chuckled and gave me a genuine smile. I smiled back. He had jet black hair which were pushed back in a quiff. Hazelnut-brown eyes, olive skin and tattooed arms. Oh God! What was I up to?

"Well, I'm Zayn." he spoke in that heavenly voice of his. I smiled and replied, "Jasmine." Realisation flashed as his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Are you Lily's sister?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and responded, "Unfortunately am. Anyway, how do you know her?" He simply smirked and spoke, "I'm Lily's boyfriend."

My jaw dropped and I choked out, "What? You look no less than 18!" He simply chuckled and said, "I'm afraid I am 18." Well, I had a bit too much to process today.

"Zayn?!" Harry yelled behind me which scared the shit out of me. "Harry, what the hell are you doing here?" Zayn asked with complete bewilderment but a glint of happiness in his voice. "I shifted here mate! I just moved in yesterday! How are you?" Harry said giving Zayn a hug. I smiled at the them and their happiness of meeting each other. I wished Katie was here. We would be so just like them.

Both the lads must've noticed my frown as I looked down. They asked with their voice full of concern, "Hey, Love, what's wrong? Are you Alright!" I nodded and gave them a reassuring smile.

To change the topic, I asked, "Do you guys know each other?" He grinned widely and Harry answered, "Yeah. We used to live in Holmes Chapel. The Best of Friends. Until Zayn had to move out a few years ago to London. Here. That's when we lost Connection. I met him today after years!" I smiled and said, "That's Nice! Where do you live, Zayn?" He quickly answered, "Down the road. Pretty close from here. Which High School do you attend?" "Acton High School. You?" I asked. His grin widened as he said, "Same!" "How come I've never seen you around?" I asked. "I've seen you a couple of times. You just seem on your own." He smiled. I looked over at Harry and asked, "And you, Harry?"

"I'm afraid I'll be attending the same. Starting from Monday." he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "So, on Monday, I'll pick you guys up. I have my car. How's that sound?" Zayn asked - completely excited. "Sounds good." Harry smiled. I answered, "Zayn, it's alright. You don't have to." "But I'd loved to." he grinned. "Okay! So Monday it is!" I chirpily replied.

Probably I'll get new friends! They aren't even Bad Lads. But what if they find me annoying and irritating? "Don't Worry, Jasmine. We're complete crackpots. You're not alone!" he said as if he read my mind earning a he heartful laugh from Harry and I.

I felt lively again. For the first time in 5 years.

Suddenly, I peeked behind Zayn to see a fuming Lily standing across the room shooting Death Glares.

Oh God.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

Hey guys! I probably Failed in Maths! But I'm glad 70% of the students did too! Anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Please Vote and Comment if you do. Feel free to post Feedbacks and Recommendations in the Comments. I'll make sure to read all of them. Thank you!

-SJR