7.

A/N: Please read the Author's Note which will be posted at the end of this chapter.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

I could literally see smoke fuming out of her ears. I was dead. Totally. "Hey, what's wrong?" Harry's voice made me jump. A glint of amusement in his eyes. "Oh...uh, n-nothing." I stuttered.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Lily approaching us with the most fake smile plastered on her face. She place her hand on Zayn's shoulder which made him turn around and say, "Hey Beautiful!" I pity Zayn. Lily's eyes locked with mine and a smirk replaced her grin. Fake grin. "Hey Jas." she said in a mocking tone - exaggerating 'Jas'.

Memories flashed before my eyes and I felt anger replacing my short phase of Happiness. My body started to shake and my nails digging into my palm. I smirked and replied, "Greetings to you too, Bitch." I felt Harry's eyes on me as he cough - trying to control his laugh. Zayn simply stood there - his eyes widened at me and a few traces of smirk were to be found.

Lily's jaw clenched but she croaked outcome, "Let's cut our Birthday Cake together, Sister." "I prefer stabbing myself a hundred times in my eye than cutting the cake with you." I smiled - clearly impressed with my comeback. She gritted her teeth, turned her heel and walked away.

Harry and Zayn stood there - eyes widened and staring at me. "That was-" Zayn started but was cut off by Harry who completed, "not expected from you." I frowned at his statement and asked, "What do you mean by 'Not expected from you'?" Harry replied, "I mean, you don't seem like....that kind of a girl. You know - Sarcastic and-" this time Zayn cut him off by saying "Sassy!" I grinned widely and said, "Yeah, I know. I get that a lot."

"Wait, is it your Birthday?" Harry goofed up out of nowhere between our conversation. "Uh...Y-yes. Why?" I felt the need to slap myself for asking 'why'. "Oh Darn! Happy Birthday Jasmine!" Harry wished me - engulfing me into a bone-crushing hug. It was weird that someone whom I just met yesterday made me feel like we knew each other since years. It felt good. "T-thanks." I replied. "Happy Birthday Jasmine! I never knew its your Birthday. Lily never told me. Sorry for wishing you this late!" Zayn said giving me a tight hug too. "That's alright. Actually, you people are the only ones who've wished me except my parents so it's absolutely fine!" I reassured them.

Both of them frowned. "Nobody wished you today?" Harry managed to speak. "No. Nobody ever wishes me except my parents. Even they don't wish me sometimes!" I let out a dry laugh even though it wasn't funny. "Hey, don't worry! I'm used to it now. But I'm so glad that you both wished me." I smiled at them. I felt that they cared. And that made me happy.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

I'm extremely soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry for not updating! School has been very tough and I had a lot of homework in the past few weeks. I need to make it up to you now. I don't want my readers to be cross with my so I'm updating tomorrow!! Hope you like this chapter and make sure you Vote and Comment if you did. Feel free to drop any Feedbacks or Recommendations in the Comments. I know you Hate me but I Love you Guys!!!

-SJR