Interrogation

Everyone was going to Acxa's cell to try to get some answered from her "wait how about we go one by one?" Asked Keith " or just to be safe, some of us could go with a partner" suggested  Allura. Everyone agreed to that and the pairs were: Lance was with pidge, Shiro with Allura, Hunk was with Coran and Keith went with Kosmo. The first pair in was pidge and lance "so how'd it go?" Asked Hunk when they came out "Well.. we got useless information out of her" responded lance because pidge was talking to keith in the corner of the room. "Can you hack into the cameras so I-i mean WE can see what happens?" Asked keith. Pidge was suspicious but didn't show it "ok but...." "but what" when you go into the room, I have to with you" Keith hesitated "fine" Pidge then started to hack into one of the cameras inside the room. They were in there for what felt like an hour. Hunk and Coran went in then it was shiro with allura's turn, Keith was interested in this one the most because he knew that allura didn't like Galra. "So Acxa tell me about Lotor" allura said   "why would I do that?" Asked acxa, though her voice was rough because she hadn't drank water for what felt like days  "Shiro press the button" Acxa had cuffs that gave her a hard shock "ahhhhh" she screamed "know will you tell us?" Keith was having this protective feeling every time acxa screamed "ok that's enough ima go down there and talk to her myself" pidge just nodded so keith teleported there with his wolf, pidge then remembered that she was supposed to go with him dang it keith "STOP!" Yelled Keith "stop let me talk to her. You will only wound her and once you hurt her to much, she will die" "Well then, that means one less Galra" said Allura  "but what about the information she could give us. If you kill her, you kill our only way to figure out how to defeat the galra" Keith was hoping that that had convinced them "fine" Allura and Shiro left and Keith was there with only his wolf and acxa. "T-thanks for saving me"stuttered acxa "you're welcome" said Keith softly. Acxa had passed out once he had finished his sentence. Keith panicked. Why do I care if she dies, why am I panicking. She's just a Galra and all Galra are bad right? Agh did haggard do something to me come on I'll just help her and then nothing- he was interrupted by a nudge on his leg and looked down to see Kosmo nudging him with his nose, then pointing it to a passed out Acxa "oh right" Keith was thinking of how to save her when his wolf disappeared —unnoticed— and when he reappeared, he had Acxa on his back "what why did you bring her out of her cell?" Keith asked his wolf who understood nothing "ugh fine I'll take her to my room, but if Allura finds out, I'll make sure you're punished" Kosmo just tilted his head.