Part 12

Shout out to  KACXAISLIFE because she gave me this idea (sorry if I got your gender wrong)

With Pidge and lance 

       Pidge pretended to be asleep, so lance thought he had to get out of bed carefully without waking her up. Pidge then 'woke up' after lance left and sighed dreamily. Hehe he is so handsome I wonder how I didn't notice before. Anyway I'll sleep for like an other hour or so. And she slept for two more hours.

With Acxa 

            Acxa was pulling on the chains even tho she knew that they weren't going budge. Ugh I need to get out of this stupid cell. All of a sudden the cell doors open and in comes Allura. "What are you doing here" Acxa snarled. "I am here to see that you get a punishment" 

"What for" 

"Well for escaping with a bag of scaultrite"

 Acxa scoffed "really? You're punishing me now? That was like what a few days ago or was it weeks? I don't know. IM STUCK IN THIS STUPID CELL JUST BECAUSE I STOLE ONE LITTLE BAG OF SCAULTRITE?!?!?!"  Allura was getting both annoyed and angry. "You are a prisoner so YOU CANT TALK BACK TO ME" "watch me" Acxa murmured which wasn't a good idea because she got slapped in face with Allura's hand.  Where's Keith when you need him. 

With Keith 

 Keith was still in the cave when he got this weird sensation that someone was in trouble. "Ok Kosmo, Calla, we'regoing into the castle" Both animals nodded their animal heads. "コスモテレポート" (Keith speaks Japanese yayayayayay(I got it from a translator I hope nothing's wrong)) and they teleported to Keith's room "well we're on our own. No teleporting got it Kosmo" Kosmo just whines ok where would the keep Acxa? Oh oh security cameras. I mean she's not in them but I could see where she is with the cameras that she could totally not be in cause I mean who would fit in a camera? They then got to the security place and since there were no guards, it was easy to get in. 

          The room had like eight or ten TVs that showed most of the castle. On the sides it had some blue colored plants weird Keith then looked rewords the TVs, trying to find Acxa "where are you where are you?" He kept mumbling to himself. He finally found her. All over his face there was horror because of what Allura was doing