Finding Acxa

Lance's P.O.V

       All of the paladins were in the dining (?) room eating dinner when lance decide to go get Keith's sweater cause he didn't have it and it was kind of cold "hey lance where are you going?" Asked hunk "umm I- uh i- going to the bathroom yea he he"answered lance while scratching the back of his head and laughing nervously. Hunk replied with "ok" and then lance left. Phew close too close anyway where is his room never seen it, hmmmm how about right...... here yup it's here lance had walked into a room that had almost nothing in it other than a bed and a shelf. Ok now where is his sweater  he saw Keith's sweater on his bed but saw something under his sweater. When he picked it up, under it was the prisoner who supposedly had escaped and then he screeched making Acxa jump "lance!?

Third person P.O.V

   Everyone was at the dinner table except lance because he went to the 'bathroom'. They were each saying a memory about anything really. "My favorite memory was when we saved the Balmera" hunk head cooked up some delicious food. It had some goo on the bottom and some herbs on the top. "Yea cause you got to see your girlfriend" teased Pidge "Pidge she's not my girlfriend, she a rock-like alíen I admire very much" "in other words: girlfriend" responded Keith while stuffing some goo in his mouth "ok enough with the girlfriend subject" said shiro in his spacedad voice "told ya" whispered Pidge "Pidge!" "Sorry" shiro was about to say something when he got interrupted by a screech coming from Keith's room "what was that" shiro asked "it came from Keith's room" pidge and Keith looked at eachother oh shoot what have we done they all headed to Keith's room. "Hey s-Shiro" shiro hummed in response "what if me and pidge go and check. Alone" asked Keith while having this weird smile on his (adorable, cute, hot) face "why" "just because or I could go alone heh he" "I would've said yes but we're like three steps from your room" Keith face palms himself mentally. Everyone was froze in place. Acxa was on the bed in the far right corner, pidge was somewhat next to her, Lance was still on the doorsteps (?) keith was in the back of the group and everyone else was around the bed. "There's a GALRA in MY castleKeith did you know about this"Allura sternly asked "umm no yes maybe" responded Keith while scratching the back of his head oh my gwash Keith  "pidge?" Le princess was saying "yea" said pidge trying to look innocent "were you also part of this" by now lance and hunk had grabbed acxa and Shiro was hold Keith back from attacking lance and hunk. "Yes but why are you guys grabbing Acxa" she asked the pair that held acxa down and added "and why is shiro holding Keith" "well because Acxa is a prisoner and Galra, now Keith looks like he could murder in here" Allura said sweetly "oh" then, pidge was on the ground and with her hands on her back. She groaned "seariously?" "Yea seriously" answered Allura "fine fine you asked for it ACXA NOW" that was keith talking. Afterwards, Acxa jumped with much force that the paladins that were holding her down were caught off guard, pidge took out her Bayard and shocked Allura while Keith kicked shiro in the stomach. Half of them were on the far right corner while the rest were in front of the door. "Toddles" said pidge before running away with Acxa and Keith. "KEITH PIDGE"Shiro was screaming from the top of his lungs.