6

Keith had brought Acxa to his room in hopes of not being detected. He put her on his bed and was about to slide next to her just to get some sleep when he heard a knock on the door "Keith are you in there" the voice belonged to pidge "y-yeah I am why do you need something?" "No it's- can I come in side?" "Umm well ugh" Keith wasn't sure whether to say yes or no "fine I'll just hack into your system and..........." the door opened and pidge entered, what she saw was not expected. "KEITH! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!!!" Pidge screamed "sh you're gonna wake her up and bring everyone in here!"keith said more worried about acxa then everyone else  "Sorry but what is she doing here?" "Well........ she passed out and Kosmo wouldn't stop nudging me until I looked at her and tried to make a plan to get her out when he teleported into the cage and then teleported out with her, then I decided to bring her here and was about to sleep when you knocked." Pidge was frozen and Keith went to close his door. Acxa woke up. "What am I doing here? First I was in Fireflame then in a cage and after th-" she was cut off by another knock on the door "hey keith are you there? I thought I heard voices ot" that voice belonged to shiro "umm y-yeah I'm in here and so is pidge" "oh oka- wait why is pidge in your room?" "because I needed help with a thing" lied Keith easily "ok bye" and with that shiro left. Keith sighed with relief "phew that was close" acxa was still looking confused "ok ima go now and play some video games with lance bye" and with that pidge ran out of the door "what am I doing here" asked acxa "well Kosmo teleported you out of your cell and I brought you here" "oh ok thanks" "you're welc- wait you aren't gonna yell at me or something?" Asked Keith. Acxa was looking uncomfortable but when she spoke her voice still had that soft tone she spoke with "no because I'm glad you got me out of both the cell and the galra ship" "why" asked a confused keith "w-well" she sighed then continued "I'm suppose to marry Lotor as a tradition" "what tradition?" "The empire's son/daughter —which in this case is a son— is to choose another Galra and will get married when they are at age and sadly Lotor choose me" Keith was confused when she said 'sadly' "but why is it sad that Lotor chose you?" "Well because I don't love him" Acxa answered honestly "but didn't you say that Lotor liked someone else?" Asked Keith "yeah but it was a crush but know he doesn't" "when did he choose you?" Keith asked another question "Well right after you saved me from the weblum and I didn't know until after I talked to you on the planet"  "oh, well you're here now,  and Ima go to sleep. You can roam around my room if you want but don't get caught" "ok" Keith then fell asleep and acxa was left to do what ever she wanted hmm what if I open this....... she thought that as she opened a vent now ima go through this and wander around the castle without anyone noticing   After she opened the vent, she got into the it and started to explore the castle until she saw plants move by something that was not the wind "Ezor?" Whispered Acxa, though not loud enough for her to hear. But Acxa decided to ignore her and went in another direction. Next thing she knew, she was in Pidge's room and Pidge was on her bed with her computer "Acxa? What are you doing here?" Said Pidge while looking up of her computer "Well you see Keith fell asleep and said I could roam around in his room so I did but decided to go through the vents and ended up here" explained Acxa "oh can you show me some of Galra tech please" asked Pidge "no" answered Acxa "why" whined Pidge "because then you'll have access to everything on the galra base and know everything about us" said Acxa as a matter of fact "oh" said Pidge disappointedly "can you help me get back to Keith's room" asked Acxa "no-can-do" "why" now it was Acxa's turn to whine "I can but we'll have to make an agreement" "depends what it is"

With Shallura

"Hey shiro should we wait until the galra attack us or should we make a plan"  Allura and Shiro were in the control room. "Hmmm I think we should wait for the galra to attack and then we make a plan" responded Shiro "ok ya that sounds like a good pla- hey the security camera in the prisoner's" she said 'prisoners' with undisguised disgust "room ain't working. PIDGE" Allura screamed and Pidge came running from a room "yes Allura?" "Can you make this camera work so we can see the prisoner" "what about you go check on her instead cause if I repare this it's going to take up a lot of time" Pidge suggested "good thinking pidge, we'll do that" responde shiro and then he and the white haired princess left to go check on Acxa 

Pidge's P.O.V

Quiznack they're gonna fine out that Acxa isn't there those thoughts were running through Pidge's head as she ran to her room to look for Acxa "hey Acxa? Well...... you have to go back to your cell cause alluarandshiroaregoingtoyourcellandiftheydotheyaregonnafindoutyou aren't there" pidge was talking fast but somehow Acxa understood her "ok pidge take me Keith's room fast" Pidge stood frozen for a second before reacting "ok I will follo-" Pidge was interrupted by a certain voice "PALADINS! THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED AND SHE IS TAKING AN ESCAPE POD" Both Pidge and Acxa were confused because Acxa was still here until Acxa remembered the plant that was moving while she was in the vent 

"Ezor?"